Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

clutch, 3 pairs ordered, 2 for me, 1 for a buddy.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i make sure i'm MORE than prepared on RD and for any restock and can't even get to checkout...then I see guys like this who grab pairs like nothing 
laugh.gif

Well, I'll take your guys' advice and try to resell the Kickz pairs here (hopefully). I won't lie shipping to Europe does suck.
And my credit card had fraud protection when I first tried ordering from Kickz but I called and had them place an alert.
My credit card is finicky in a good way. But it's given me issues with ordering from FNL.
Also, I was getting the PayPal errors on Kickz. But it's the only option right now. You're not copping a pair for $200-$250 on EBay unless the person is clueless.
Why are you reselling the Kickz pairs for? It's not legit?

How did you pay if you couldn't pay using PayPal or Master Card?  AMEX ?

my credit card was actually declined for the 2nd pair
i had to call chase and rush the guy on the phone to lift the restriction and made him stay on the line til it went through
honestly thought it would be sold out by that time but i ended up with the order confirmation but nothing is safe until i get a shipping confirmation

i feel like a lot of people from this board (and possibly other non NT people) who already have pairs went on SH "just to see wht would happen." Kinda messed up for those still in need of a single pair to clog the site like that but oh well i guess. Congrats to those that copped off of SH.

Yeah, this site should only allow registered users to browse certain forums but then again it would probably dissuade traffic and new people.

But then again their are sites that are dedicated to blasting the info. In today's shoe game, it's about luck and being in the right place and time unless you're buying a pair of Lebron Xs.

Total sum: 189,87 € for these from KICKZ.... I am debating if I should bite the bullet and enter my CC info... a lot of people are saying they are questioning KICKZ legitimacy.

Nobody is questioning their legitimacy. I'm vouching for them 100%. Been there in store. Read my post above.

Link to Kickz Facebook page in case some of you wanna look around. I wasn't too sure about them myself so decided to see what I can find on em. They seem pretty legit. I hope

www.facebook.com/kickz

Last edited:
Why are you reselling the Kickz pairs for? It's not legit?

How did you pay if you couldn't pay using PayPal or Master Card?  AMEX ?

Simply a sizing issue. I'll put it in my signature when I'm selling them (though obviously it'll be for what I paid). And I'm not a reseller, I'm just trying to get my pair since FNL gave me problems Bred Friday and Thunder Saturday.

And I have a Visa. I think I had a Master Card once. Never messed with Amex.

There is one for 20% off posted on the FB page. I tried it last night, but the XI's are excluded from the discount.
Thanks, I figured it would be excluded.

For those of you who have ordered from kickz, did it really only take 1-3 business days to get to the states?

From SoleHeaven's FB:

Wow, over 2000 customers have visited the site in the last hour for just 85 pairs. That **** crazy! #humbled

laugh.gif

Troll so hard.

For those that got the shipping confirmation from Kickz, it does seem to work. Only says a label was created though.

Well, i did get a order confirmation from SH  for sz 12 for a friend. Will have to wait and see if it actually ships had to spend a few minutes on the phone with Chase fraud because the transaction was from the UK. Even though i called them a hour before to tell them i was making the purchase.
mean.gif

From SoleHeaven's FB:

Wow, over 2000 customers have visited the site in the last hour for just 85 pairs. That **** crazy! #humbled

:lol:

Troll so hard.

but it originally was posted that they would only have 85 pairs tho.

Just bit the bullet on KICKZ.....  I think that "trick" worked, so I got it for $250 shipped.  God I hope this works......
[table][tr][th=""]PRODUCT NAME[/th][th=""]QUANTITY[/th][th=""]PRODUCT PRICE[/th][th=""]TOTAL SUM[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping:[/td][td]50,00 €[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total sum[/td][td] [/td][td]VAT included 30,66 €[/td][td]189,87 €[/td][/tr][tr][td]AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO[/td][td]1[/td][td]139,87 €[/td][td]139,87 €[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Both of my
take a quick look at the shoe tag release date , the retail one should be finished on october contrary with early release in august

That's not true for all pairs. Both of my pairs started in June and ended in July and I got my pair from finishline.

Back
Top Bottom