Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

400k is on the border of good/great. Where ever you live 400k is good.  Just making that known before I say I agree with the message behind this.  
400k is great anywhere, especially in Cali. Houses are CHEAP. It's all about budgeting and living within your means.

But back to the kicks. Looks like jb is selling their b-grades smh

Well this thread has certainly taken a detour. havent gotten to check it in a while. been campin at the free clinic for the he got games.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't proven one thing. I just seem ramble. It's funny
Your arguments.  Doctors resell.  This has been disproved by several people.  Lawyers resell.  This has been disproved by several people.  You support reselling.  Self incriminated yourself on that.  I hook up people who legitimately missed out.  Proved.  I'll literally sell those Olympic 7s for exactly what I was charged by FNL with shipping and tax right now.  Nothing is funny.  This is scary.  Do better.

You haven't proven one thing. I just seem ramble. It's funny
Your arguments.  Doctors resell.  This has been disproved by several people.  Lawyers resell.  This has been disproved by several people.  You support reselling.  Self incriminated yourself on that.  I hook up people who legitimately missed out.  Proved.  I'll literally sell those Olympic 7s for exactly what I was charged by FNL with shipping and tax right now.  Nothing is funny.  This is scary.  Do better.
Whatever you say champ. Nobody has disproved anything. There are certainly people in here that have vouched all of my points. You little milestones don't really help the fam. You can be Robin Hood tho if it makes u feel better

KidStaten the more you argue the more your hook up stories seem to be just ducktales to me. Just quit now before you make it worse.

Last edited:
Whatever you say champ. Nobody has disproved anything. There are certainly people in here that have vouched all of my points. You little milestones don't really help the fam. You can be Robin Hood tho if it makes u feel better
Ill stop after this just because this isn't fair to the people who don't care about any of it.. but not one person has supported any of your points.  You'll probably never be in a position where it really matters but if you ever get in a situation where you are really debating you will get eaten alive.. your credibility right here is 0.  You've demonstrated that you don't know the difference between RNs and Doctors or Lawyers and last year law students.  It isn't the person that matters.. its that the student and nurse are making 5 figures at MOST and the lawyer and doctor make at least 6.  You are not a family either that sh** is a disgrace to the word.   You used to be but now you lie to each other on the regular.  There are some GREAT people here and that's what I come for.  But you have "FAM" saying na na na the quality on these are wack compared to OG PASS PASS(ie the first 90% of the bred 13 thread).. then the same n****s cop 7 pairs and rape 6 innocent dudes that thought they were good because most of you said easy pass... and my salt level is below average I get the shoes I want so I don't give a f*** for my sake but you keep calling this FAM son that's not FAM.

Last edited:
how much is the shipping cost from UK TO US ? just buy a shoes from kickz.com and they charged me $50 for shipping !!!! should i cancel the order or can i ?

didn't know the shipping cost $50 rite now is kinda regret , can some1 pls tell me can i still cancel the order ?

Last edited:

FYI all that are ordering from kickz need to be careful. A lot of complaints about customer service.

To order from Kickz do the following

1. Click the UK link (http://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-11-retro-black_red)
2. Add your size to cart.
3. Click the small FLAG on the top middle-right of your screen and switch it to INTERNATIONAL and pick USA
4. Proceed with your checkout.

Just re-posting instructions for others... with this your pair should come up to $252.00 I believe is the correct amount.

Good luck, not my size 8 no point of coppin other pairs and take a chance with customs... would have done it for my size though :D

The hell is going on here?

Just curious, never ordered from a kicks.com before nor at them moment do i plan to but whats usually the cost shipped of retros? i see that it says all prices include VAT.

edit - nevermind, i see the price above me.

Last edited:
The hell is going on here?

Just curious, never ordered from a kicks.com before nor at them moment do i plan to but whats usually the cost shipped of retros? i see that it says all prices include VAT.

edit - nevermind, i see the price above me.

That's the quickest answer you'll ever get :tongue:

I doubt any doctor or lawyer resell shoes bruh.

they got other priorities than reselling some shoes for a couple hundred bucks

from what i see most resellers are college kids, dudes in their 20s and early 30s.
I personally dont know any doctors or lawyers in the reselling game but I can guarantee you that its not just "college kids, dudes in their 20s and early 30s". It's the terrible economy and the hype with sneakers that got every thirsty dudes and they moms tryna make a dollar outa fifteen cents

how much is the shipping cost from UK TO US ? just buy a shoes from kickz.com and they charged me $50 for shipping !!!! should i cancel the order or can i ?

didn't know the shipping cost $50 rite now is kinda regret , can some1 pls tell me can i still cancel the order ?

I saw multiple pages so I thought I missed a restock.

Why does it matter how many pairs a mod gets and if a mod is a reseller? It's not like this is the official nike forum and he's affiliated with them and getting hooked up. He has to put in work to get his pairs just like all of us. You have to put in serious time to get 7 pairs and time is money. It's not like he just changed quantity to 7 and hit add to cart online. So to get your pairs you have to rather put in time and research where is getting them/how many/what time or if you don't do that you put up the money for the reseller prices...Resellers have equal opportunity to purchase pairs as the rest of the people.

not being a d*** but on the bottom of the page it says 50$ but you have to be able to cancel call or email if you cant international call.. the void would be easy do it asap tho

I saw multiple pages so I thought I missed a restock.

Why does it matter how many pairs a mod gets and if a mod is a reseller? It's not like this is the official nike forum and he's affiliated with them and getting hooked up. He has to put in work to get his pairs just like all of us. You have to put in serious time to get 7 pairs and time is money. It's not like he just changed quantity to 7 and hit add to cart online. So to get your pairs you have to rather put in time and research where is getting them/how many/what time or if you don't do that you put up the money for the reseller prices...Resellers have equal opportunity to purchase pairs as the rest of the people.
look at the posts.. no one is anti reseller.. there were other points you missed like whether Medicare covers XI's or not

Back
Top Bottom