Official Bape Thread

Never tried fromjapan but remambo ain't too bad, got one of my orders in today

Ordered a bunch of **** last night and went to the bape store to cop the shark glasses shirt but they ain't have my size. I copped the space camo shorts but them swimming trunks were calling my name. Was very hard to leave em there :lol:

The trunks are super nice, really want a pair.

They processed the order right away, copped space camo shorts along with the cut and sewn space shirt in an xl (probably will be small) and milo space tee. Missed out on the shark vision which is what I wanted most and will probably wind up copping off pondon or in store at bape tomorrow.

Might wind up selling the milo space tee, that was an impulse buy :lol:

When you order are you able to link to the product or do you just give them the item description?

this OP collection
nthat.gif

do we know when the OP collab is coming? my girls favorite character is chopper so imma def cop her that tee :lol:

002TED221937_BLK_A.jpg

Gonna have to pondon those pieces, won't last online long enough to use a forwarding service

Dang somehow missed this link until now. That ABC Green in XXL is my white whale.
I want that pink one but the price is Wylin, Japan got me spoiled. One hoodie I wouldn't mind paying us retail is the one that's half pink camo and half red

Got a friend visiting Korea and Japan next week. Asked him to stop by a Bape store in Japan and pick up a piece or two.

Got a friend visiting Korea and Japan next week. Asked him to stop by a Bape store in Japan and pick up a piece or two.
My sister went to a store in japan and from what she showed me is was mostly cleaned out and they only let you cop like one or two items per person, she copped me a fitted. One piece stuff should definitely have a line

fuuhhhh I don't even rock BAPE but I love One Piece! Those shirts are dope!!!! Would go great with the New Era One Piece fitteds

Back
Top Bottom