Official iPhone 4 UPDATE: "Nobody Comes Close." - Steve Jobs. Release; June 24th Pre Orders 15th

or, use that money to cancel your account and open a new one.

yeah and not be able to open another account for a minimum of 60 days for defrauding at&t

This should be interesting, Jobs better bring the pain though. These new HTC's with Android on board are giving the current iphone a SERIOUS run for the money.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Engadget.com it is!

I am there too. I love how Gizmodo was not invited. I just hope the price is the same cause that will make or break me getting a new iPhone. At max, it should be $299 for the larger HD. Better not go to those crazy prices that they used to have.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Engadget.com it is!

I am there too. I love how Gizmodo was not invited. I just hope the price is the same cause that will make or break me getting a new iPhone. At max, it should be $299 for the larger HD. Better not go to those crazy prices that they used to have.

Yeah Gizmodo took a SERIOUS L. Its really going to affect their holding in the market. Their approach to the whole situation was VERY brash. It could have been handled so much more calmly. They straight acted out and got handled.

the amount of traffic they got for the stolen iphone is not going to get effected by one keynote, especially over a product we all know is coming so unless jobs pulls something out completely different from what we've seen.. applemodo will be fine.

but im glad they didn't get invited.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll probably wait until mid July to purchase this, but damn.. nice price tag. [/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom