Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Gonna have to hand you an L.

Edit: This is random, but some people might not have heard yet: Derrick Rose might be out for the season. With a knee injury. Again.

Last edited:
Jeremy Guthrie got it right...

Overly tight / baggy just isn't going to work...Fitted is the way to go...Levis 501 / 508 is just about perfect in this dojo...
You forgot 511
happy.gif

Nike Talkers, Listen To This Pile Of Horse Manure….. Received My Shipment From Foot Action Today, I Was Able To Successfully Add To Cart Online After An Hour And A Half Once The Launch Was Live On Release Date. I Was Excited To Finally Have The Shoes In Hand, I Noticed The Box Was Heavier Than Usual Which I Found To Be Odd. Once I Unboxed The Shipment What Do I Happen To Realize At My Surprise ? These Wacka Flocka Muflockas Send Me The Wrong Shoe Size, A Size 11 My Original Size Is A 9.5 !  Guess Who’s Salt Levels Is At An Extreme High ? This Guy ! I Would Need To Wear 5 Layers Of Thick Socks In Order To Fit Into These Joints, I Heard Of People Receiving The Wrong Shoe Size Before But Did Not Think It Would Happen To Me 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nike Talkers, Listen To This Pile Of Horse Manure….. Received My Shipment From Foot Action Today, I Was Able To Successfully Add To Cart Online After An Hour And A Half Once The Launch Was Live On Release Date. I Was Excited To Finally Have The Shoes In Hand, I Noticed The Box Was Heavier Than Usual Which I Found To Be Odd. Once I Unboxed The Shipment What Do I Happen To Realize At My Surprise ? These Wacka Flocka Muflockas Send Me The Wrong Shoe Size, A Size 11 My Original Size Is A 9.5 !  Guess Who’s Salt Levels Is At An Extreme High ? This Guy ! I Would Need To Wear 5 Layers Of Thick Socks In Order To Fit Into These Joints, I Heard Of People Receiving The Wrong Shoe Size Before But Did Not Think It Would Happen To Me :smh: .

if Doug funny can do it you can lol

naw but that sucks, probably just flip those and buy your correct size. Some not paying attention in that stock room :smh:

Nike Talkers, Listen To This Pile Of Horse Manure….. Received My Shipment From Foot Action Today, I Was Able To Successfully Add To Cart Online After An Hour And A Half Once The Launch Was Live On Release Date. I Was Excited To Finally Have The Shoes In Hand, I Noticed The Box Was Heavier Than Usual Which I Found To Be Odd. Once I Unboxed The Shipment What Do I Happen To Realize At My Surprise ? These Wacka Flocka Muflockas Send Me The Wrong Shoe Size, A Size 11 My Original Size Is A 9.5 !  Guess Who’s Salt Levels Is At An Extreme High ? This Guy ! I Would Need To Wear 5 Layers Of Thick Socks In Order To Fit Into These Joints, I Heard Of People Receiving The Wrong Shoe Size Before But Did Not Think It Would Happen To Me :smh: .

That would be a dagger to my heart! Sucks man! :smh:

Last edited:
The on feet pics with the joggers are
pimp.gif
. Mine comes in the mail today. Im headed out of town so im going to leave work go pick my package up and hit the road! I cant leave without them lol.

These things crease easy probably cus I had to go up half a size since that was the last size available for me

Last edited by a moderator:
no, i was kidding i'm a dude but don't power lift anymore. i'm competing in 40 and over bodybuilding contests. 39 is a little old for traditional powerlifting. i was 285lbs when powerlifting, much prefer the way i look now, 52" chest, 24" pants like johnny bravo

no, i was kidding i'm a dude but don't power lift anymore. i'm competing in 40 and over bodybuilding contests. 39 is a little old for traditional powerlifting. i was 285lbs when powerlifting, much prefer the way i look now, 52" chest, 24" pants like johnny bravo

Lmao my brain couldn't even compute what a 240 lb female bodybuilder would look like

Back
Top Bottom