Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Don't know how many they have left, but Johnson Creek got in a few A-Grade Cement 3's for 99.99 Give em a call at 920-699-4950
They were shipping out phone orders on the last 2 pairs they had (other than somebody in the back who held a pair) I use to work there and talked to somebody said they got about a dozen pairs in but they didn't last long (I saw the 2 pairs so can confirm they had em). Also said they got 6-8 pairs of Cool Grey XI's last week on a transfer. I have the absolute worst timing stopping in that place and I know the guy who runs receiving haha

Don't know how many they have left, but Johnson Creek got in a few A-Grade Cement 3's for 99.99 Give em a call at 920-699-4950
They were shipping out phone orders on the last 2 pairs they had (other than somebody in the back who held a pair) I use to work there and talked to somebody said they got about a dozen pairs in but they didn't last long (I saw the 2 pairs so can confirm they had em). Also said they got 6-8 pairs of Cool Grey XI's last week on a transfer. I have the absolute worst timing stopping in that place and I know the guy who runs receiving haha

SOLD OUT YESTERDAY!

SOLD OUT YESTERDAY!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I also have bad timing there, lol.  I went Tuesday and they didn't have anything...  

I go at least once a week and I haven't even bought anything in over a month 
nerd.gif

I also have bad timing there, lol.  I went Tuesday and they didn't have anything...  

I go at least once a week and I haven't even bought anything in over a month 
nerd.gif

Gilroy, CA
Coughdrop foams, scattered sizes at $109.99
3 different cw of KDiii for $59.99

Great mall, Milpitas CA was pretty dry on tuesday. Will try to make it out to San Leandro today and update later on.

Gilroy, CA
Coughdrop foams, scattered sizes at $109.99
3 different cw of KDiii for $59.99

Great mall, Milpitas CA was pretty dry on tuesday. Will try to make it out to San Leandro today and update later on.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

know any outlets wit almost fsr in the cough drops? been calling spots cant find a ten for my life for 89.99

Locust Grove, GA had some 10s the other day when I was in there. I posted the # a few pages back.

know any outlets wit almost fsr in the cough drops? been calling spots cant find a ten for my life for 89.99

Locust Grove, GA had some 10s the other day when I was in there. I posted the # a few pages back.

albertville MN has all black lunarmaxs for 49 fsr, some scattered dark grey volt green lunar maxs for around the same price or cheaper, and fsr of chough drops i think 119 on em

albertville MN has all black lunarmaxs for 49 fsr, some scattered dark grey volt green lunar maxs for around the same price or cheaper, and fsr of chough drops i think 119 on em

haha, my homeboy has the same bad luck with that place. he will make the drive all the way up there and they have nothing, then the next day or two, something hott hits. smh

haha, my homeboy has the same bad luck with that place. he will make the drive all the way up there and they have nothing, then the next day or two, something hott hits. smh

Orlando International Drive Nike Outlet (407) 352-0804 has Jordan VI white red, Spizike white red and all FSR

Orlando International Drive Nike Outlet (407) 352-0804 has Jordan VI white red, Spizike white red and all FSR

if you have a Rugged Warehouse near you, you might wanna swing by.  Today I saw the following all for $59.99

*Coughdrop Foamposites
*HOH Barkelys (blk/purple/orange)
*Silver/Red Air Max 97s (same one pictured a couple pages back)

if you have a Rugged Warehouse near you, you might wanna swing by.  Today I saw the following all for $59.99

*Coughdrop Foamposites
*HOH Barkelys (blk/purple/orange)
*Silver/Red Air Max 97s (same one pictured a couple pages back)

Folsom had a FSR-NFSR but at 109.99. You can try to see if they price match.

Folsom had a FSR-NFSR but at 109.99. You can try to see if they price match.

nike cabazon 951-849-0466
jordan 6 wht/red $99.99 men size 7.5 8 8.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14
outsole yellowing

nike cabazon 951-849-0466
jordan 6 wht/red $99.99 men size 7.5 8 8.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14
outsole yellowing

Try south Chicago...sorry don't have the number handy.

Originally Posted by CAto312

i drive orlando has them for 89. pic above

Back
Top Bottom