Originally Posted by Slicknick951

CalvinJohnsonCatch.jpg

yea i am

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what team you guys playing with?

im messing around with the titans, which im not doing TOO bad with

i play with the cowboys only cause its my fav team. altho they suck in the game but it is what it is

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what team you guys playing with?

im messing around with the titans, which im not doing TOO bad with

i play with the cowboys only cause its my fav team. altho they suck in the game but it is what it is

I strictly run with the Niners. They're an 87 Overall after the week 7 update and the defense is just too nasty. Forty-Niner Faithful since birth..
pimp.gif

I strictly run with the Niners. They're an 87 Overall after the week 7 update and the defense is just too nasty. Forty-Niner Faithful since birth..
pimp.gif

So I just played (and beat) this cheeser who used the Colts. How the hell is Peyton Manning still available for use?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Came back from being down 17-3 in the 4th, to win 31-24. Dude was pissed and got kicked for excessive grieving at the end because he kept running into my players when I was trying to take a knee to end the game
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

So I just played (and beat) this cheeser who used the Colts. How the hell is Peyton Manning still available for use?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Came back from being down 17-3 in the 4th, to win 31-24. Dude was pissed and got kicked for excessive grieving at the end because he kept running into my players when I was trying to take a knee to end the game
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Been doing work w/ the panthers
pimp.gif

Nobody can see me b....was down 17 w/ 3 mins to go...came back and won by one

Been doing work w/ the panthers
pimp.gif

Nobody can see me b....was down 17 w/ 3 mins to go...came back and won by one

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

because you can alter the depth chart...duh
He was out for the season before the season even started. He shouldn't be able to be used. 

He was out for the season before the season even started. He shouldn't be able to be used. 

doing pretty well with the falcons, titans, and niners

i still want to add another team to my rotation, mix up the passing and running...SMH at people who only just run though
30t6p3b.gif

for the niners im using kaepernick and having much better results than with smith...and just beat some dude who was running out the clock all the time and abusing vick but was able to stop him, feels good man
pimp.gif

doing pretty well with the falcons, titans, and niners

i still want to add another team to my rotation, mix up the passing and running...SMH at people who only just run though
30t6p3b.gif

for the niners im using kaepernick and having much better results than with smith...and just beat some dude who was running out the clock all the time and abusing vick but was able to stop him, feels good man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

EA Sports couldn't get out of their own way, let alone make logical choices. Why am I playing against a dude using Moeaki, Eric Berry, and Jamaal Charles in KC? EA is run by incompetent bums.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

EA Sports couldn't get out of their own way, let alone make logical choices. Why am I playing against a dude using Moeaki, Eric Berry, and Jamaal Charles in KC? EA is run by incompetent bums.

So I'm back to playing this game regularly. I always use the Falcons, but I tried something new, and used the Packers for a few games. Aaron Rodgers is
eek.gif
sick.gif
Once he gets into a zone, he's untoppable. Greg Jennings is a beast, and JerMichael Finley will catch anything. Only let down is Ryan Grant. He has horrible acceleration, but I use James Starks and he's a beast

So I'm back to playing this game regularly. I always use the Falcons, but I tried something new, and used the Packers for a few games. Aaron Rodgers is
eek.gif
sick.gif
Once he gets into a zone, he's untoppable. Greg Jennings is a beast, and JerMichael Finley will catch anything. Only let down is Ryan Grant. He has horrible acceleration, but I use James Starks and he's a beast

Back
Top Bottom