OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Christmas lights have a left shoe that matches the right shoe. I usually look for that first when buying a pair of kicks my man haha. Hey but to each their own who am I to say otherwise?

BTW can we please stop bringing up and posting pictures of the garbage VII's

shoe is a disgrace to the Kobe line :smh:

It came up due to trade talk haha. But I agree. And I guess after the masses hating on the VII it only makes sense to point out how much better these 8s are in every single aspect.

PS excuse my frequent posting. Being sick on a Saturday night blows and NT is keeping me occupied haha

same here I have the flu and NT and the league season 4 is keeping me sane on sat night

I do wonder what the next gr is going to be for the 8s

Last edited:
It came up due to trade talk haha. But I agree. And I guess after the masses hating on the VII it only makes sense to point out how much better these 8s are in every single aspect.
PS excuse my frequent posting. Being sick on a Saturday night blows and NT is keeping me occupied haha
Can we safely say from a performance standpoint the Kobe 8 is the best basketball sneaker this year and possibly best kobe for now?

Has anyone tried a lace swap with the Kobe Big Bangs and Kobe 8 Christmas? I think the Volt Lace Tips would be a good touch.

the flu is going around i see i'm not the only one sick lol. i like to see the Galaxy VII laces on the x'mas lights as well. :nerd:

Can we safely say from a performance standpoint the Kobe 8 is the best basketball sneaker this year and possibly best kobe for now?

Not for at least a couple months. For me it's the fit and feel after months of continuous use that I'm worried about. Chances are we don't throw on a new pair everyday. The 4's and 5's lasted me more than a year each. The vi's I couldn't ware because they slipped off my foot constantly and the vii's.... Not as bad as people say but not good either for me

from the Lebron thread, not sure if the release date is correct though. i hope they look a million times better than last years.

I liked the BHM VII, might actually cop a BHM VI too. Off topic, but what's the going rate for a DS pair?

Back
Top Bottom