OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dude told me blue lights were GR but my store is only getting 12 and the pythons were gone already also (they were there last week)

Really in bad mood today. Eastbay just cancelled my order for the KOBE 8 ASG after deducting the money from my credit card, and offered no reason whatsoever. Just like CCS did with my Janoski order. Really pissed off, now there is no way for me to be able to buy the ASG

If you would like further assistance on this matter, please private message us your customer/order number and we will look further into this. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

quick question guys not about new releases so kinda off topic but just wondering each year the barcelonas come out where do they release?
is it only spain and online?

If you would like further assistance on this matter, please private message us your customer/order number and we will look further into this. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina
I sent you a message Christina, although my hopes aren't high that my order will be shipped there is nothing more to lose anyway so i hope you can help me

what shoes are kobe wearing tonight?? new colorway?

Same pair he wore last week with the white upper.

That's exactly what i am doing right now, making my Twitter account
Very smart. Also follow @*************, @kicksdeals, @sneakernews, @theshoegame and any other sneaker spot. They all post great info, and I especially like KicksDeals because they post all the deals from all sites with coupon codes, etc.

people need to stop with the "black light feature"
anything light/white/bright has that feature.
try ANYTHING under black light, they will have that
"feature" if they have white or anything light in shade.

I am about to have to work so many hours of OT for all the new releases coming out

Blue Lights / Volt / Red Camo / Easter / Supernatural / Inline = $840 + tax!

All between now and end of March...crazy. I literally like ALL of these colors. I need a second job at FootLocker or something to get a discount

quick question guys not about new releases so kinda off topic but just wondering each year the barcelonas come out where do they release?
is it only spain and online?

people need to stop with the "black light feature"
anything light/white/bright has that feature.
try ANYTHING under black light, they will have that
"feature" if they have white or anything light in shade.

I think ASG pack was specifically designed for black light since jordans ASG pack was designed for black light

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom