OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why cant i just like the dukes more then BlueLights geesh cant have an opinion here any more lol

i think blue lights would look 100000x better with either with a white sole or something darker to make it pop that grey dims it down and not in a good way

and thanks for clarifying on that its hard to keep up with this thread especially with my new job

another question are the YOTS the guna be 180 or less since its not like the asg with "special packaging"

I need your opinions.

Reseller is offering me these (with that scuff) for $180. Claims to only worn the shoes 3 times. What y'all think? Pull the trigger?

He definitely wire those way more than once... Lower it down and sharpie that thing in and you will have dome nice beaters

In MY opinion those Dukes look way better than the "blue lights" and it looks like something I would I.D. I'm a sucker for black and blue since the Penny days. Only thing I don't like is the white bottom but other than that :smokin And I think the christmas lights suck. Sue me.

Last edited:
Just saw a vid from some dude in a fb sneaker group I'm a part of with some game worn purple fades... Kind of underwhelming. Def will be a game time decision.

I need your opinions.

Reseller is offering me these (with that scuff) for $180. Claims to only worn the shoes 3 times. What y'all think? Pull the trigger?
He may not be lying about the 1 time wear, the material on the toe is crap! I saw a few users on NT with pairs like that after one game of ball.

These are one of his greatest design's...true Kobe system fan...im 5 out of 5 on releases with some tricks up my sleeve to come

In sorry but I'm not feeling those dukes at all.

The blue coral are cool but still blue coral >those dukes

Area 72's are so bright, overpower even the xmas Cheetah but such a cool shoe in person, pics don't even do them justice.

Those instagram dukes are legit. Blue lights are too pastel for me could have used some black.

Am I the only one who prefers even size swoosh on both sides of the shoe?

Those new DUKEs have too much sky blue imo. I think that came up when the blue corals were mislabeled as Dukes. "Duke shouldn't have baby blue" The upper print should be blue/white or blue/black. I like the black midsole though

Last edited:
Those instagram dukes are legit. Blue lights are too pastel for me could have used some black.

Am I the only one who prefers even size swoosh on both sides of the shoe?

Yes you are!! But don't feel bad ocd is understandable!!

Jk :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom