OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

...and everybody says [insert shoe] is limited, bull, it's limited to what Nike releases to us, they have STACKS in the warehouse, thousands upon, thousands just chilling.

^^exactly... This was the 3rd release of bhms, all stars, and 88 3s.

I heard they're doing this to battle resellers... How so? If resellers gobble up all the restocks, or if the people that want the shoes already paid resell, they're not going to want to buy another in most cases.

Last edited:
funny, remember some rapper saying the Jordan XIs are beautiful and the epitome of exclusivity.
they've restocked 4 times I think? plus the fact that they've released in TONS and TONS.

Like I've always said, nothing really is "limited" these days. apart from the hyperstrikes which don't really
seem that limited considering the numbers. QS releases drop in massive numbers. There's just a lot
of people copping. There's just too many hypebeasts without their own taste that they buy what is limited.

Buy what you like people. you will regret what's in your closet 3 years from now if not.

So far, the only classic colorways in the Kobe 8 line:

• purp fades
  • home (both)
  • amnesty

as much as I ADORE the sulfurs, I can't see them standing the test of time as a hard core classic colorway
compare to the above mentioned. Purp fades my god.

Why are there no white elites come on nike
I MAY BE DONE WITH THE 8S
THEN AGAIN

Last edited:
funny, remember some rapper saying the Jordan XIs are beautiful and the epitome of exclusivity.
they've restocked 4 times I think? plus the fact that they've released in TONS and TONS.

Like I've always said, nothing really is "limited" these days. apart from the hyperstrikes which don't really
seem that limited considering the numbers. QS releases drop in massive numbers. There's just a lot
of people copping. There's just too many hypebeasts without their own taste that they buy what is limited.

Buy what you like people. you will regret what's in your closet 3 years from now if not.

So far, the only classic colorways in the Kobe 8 line:

• purp fades
  • home (both)
  • amnesty

as much as I ADORE the sulfurs, I can't see them standing the test of time as a hard core classic colorway
compare to the above mentioned. Purp fades my god.
you could also argue those black/gold elites could be on this list.

Was looking forward to the white kobe elites but nike went ahead with the aways for some reason. DONT LIKE IT.
Not digging the flywire on the upper makes it look dull af. These aint no KDs. Why are they not taking advantage of the customizable mesh upper and throw some fresh graphics to really set it off. I know alot of peeps are into that blackout minimalist solid look but tbh the graphics one the mesh is the reason people got on the 8s in the first place (xmas hype say no more). If they dont do something nice with the white elites im passing. #purplefades #inlines
/rant

Last edited:
Sulfurs will be classic, just like every black/yellow colorway since the 3s or 4s.

Sulfurs will be very sought after once the 8s are all said and done, and the 8 bandwagon era are gone.

QFT.
This is how i feel about restocks while at work.
25sr1fk.jpg

THIS. :smh:

Last edited:
I want plain on nikeid damnit and I'm not changing my mind!!!! Lol
I think that's what I'm waiting for... I have a few in my locker I like, but I just can't pull the trigger knowing new options are coming.

Sulfurs will be classic, just like every black/yellow colorway since the 3s or 4s.

Sulfurs will be very sought after once the 8s are all said and done, and the 8 bandwagon era are gone.

Sulfurs are my favorite as I've mentioned multiple times. I just think that more people
will get tired of the pattern in the long run. I know I won't. :pimp:

It's nice Nike does these restocks, but least they could do is notify people in advance. I woulda liked to try my chances against everyone else rather than hear of a random restock 20 mins late.
Nike would rather have people stalking their twitter. Welcome to the 2013 "shoe game." It really has become a game.

Luckily I only wanted one shoe on that list. Gonna just bite the bullet and pay resell for the BHMs. Wish I would've held out longer for a trade when I landed a size 11...

Local FTL had a pair of size 11 Sulfurs sitting on the shelves. I'm still debating if I want another pair or not. The one pair I do have I keep it for basketball only. Still thinking about adding a pair to my everyday collection.

I've been tryin to find a pair with the full logo but I haven't had any luck. Only two pairs of my Kobe 8's don't have the full logo: Sulfurs and Supernaturals.

And I've also come to the conclusion that my small Jordan collection might have to be sold. These Kobe's have taken over everything else.

Up and still piss about the restock man wanted the red ext and Bhm the most for retail. I've been tweeting ndc non stop for a restock the past 2 weeks as well which makes it worst.

Up and still piss about the restock man wanted the red ext and Bhm the most for retail. I've been tweeting ndc non stop for a restock the past 2 weeks as well which makes it worst.
After they made people chase Euro retailers for AM1 Milans claiming that they were a Euro/Asia exclusive just to announce a US drop a week later, nothing Nike does surprises me anymore. Social media is turning this into a Where's Waldo mission. Who has the patience for it? I know that for the first time in a while, I'm losing mines.

Black/Yellow 1s and 2s are classics! Don't front!

Kobe wears Elites.... Scores Season-High 47 Pts. :lol:

Elite Shoes bruh.

NEED. ALL. ELITES. FOR. PICKUP. GAMES.

The restock news just ruined my whole morning :smh: >:

Basically. I haven't even touched the shoe forums since last night when I found out was I was in so much shock.

Back
Top Bottom