OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's done is done man... No need to keep this going bro... No problems...

Just don't crop my name out and replace with yours next time...

Anyways...

Can't wait for the Elites and Fades...

Photocred: @vitalekicks

Can't wait to see YOUR purple fades :nerd: :wow:

Those elites actually look good in that pic.

Not buying them tho.They out their minds for $200.

Buying the black and gold version tho.

Footlocker in Thousand Oaks still has FSR. Just copped the 13 a week ago and saw some dude trying on 11/11.5 in there yesterday. They're closing soon for remodel to a HOH. They have a lot of stock right now.

Those elites actually look good in that pic.

Not buying them tho.They out their minds for $200.

Buying the black and gold version tho.

this is what i thought at first but, the comfort level of the kobe.....PLUS THAT ZOOMAIR is too good to pass up. i hope nike puts the zoomair insoles on NDC. if they come out with a lunarlon+zoom GAME OVER

this is what i thought at first but, the comfort level of the kobe.....PLUS THAT ZOOMAIR is too good to pass up. i hope nike puts the zoomair insoles on NDC. if they come out with a lunarlon+zoom GAME OVER
Really hope that zoom insole hits NDC...

I can say it's retail or nothing for the super hero Elites. Those are probably the worst color way of the Kobe's next to the watchitmecallits/N7/Slurpees.

And I wanted the X-Mas but I wasn't paying reseller rates. If I could find someone who would trade for my extra pair of Easters, ASG or Sulfurs, I'd consider with a few dollars. I saw it for $230 for awhile and didn't bite.

Too much heat dropping to be concerned with missing out on a shoe.

I have a sad/foolish tale. I ended up buying 4 pairs of Bred XI from Kickz.UK. I ended up getting crushed by $200+ in custom fees.

To make it worse, the ASG restock and March restock occurred. Also, there's a million shoes that I have my eye on. So I learned its not worth it to pay resale. I want the Corks but I sure aint paying $500-$800.

I don't mind matching nike gear to go with the shoes...

Every once in a while I see someone that absolutely OD's on it and i find it hilarious though.

Well the xmas were easily my favorite pair released so far this season and I had to clear out shoes that got too small anyway so I just used the money from that. Can't wait till they arrive
pimp.gif

wish them superheros were all green and black.. with no blue sole.. i think that killed it for me!

Back
Top Bottom