OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What makes yall think the 9s are gonna be mids/highs? Why because he got hurt? Wearing mids/highs will not prevent an achilles tear and neither will they prevent ankle sprains. If you get hurt, you get hurt.
for sure man... but we're just assuming that the 9s are going to be mids because it's going to be fitted with some sort of achilles stabilization/protection technology. I, for one, am not saying that his injury was caused because he's been wearing low tops.. heck I dont believe that is the case. but the man got injured (for whatever reason) and his achilles needs more protection/stabilization now more than ever... like I said, and i think, that this 'tech' that we're talking about cannot be incorporated in a low top shoe..

did you see that medical mamba thing kobe is wearing? that is far from a low top man...

For anyone that seen the Mambacurials in person. Is the pink fading to plum more of a deeper color or just obnoxiously bright? In some pics it looks darker than others.

I can get a pair of the MC's for $225 shipped. Yall think I should pull the trigger? Definitely thinking about it.

Makes sense, KD will be Nike's future in the low-top category while Kobe is on his way out so by doing this, he can put KD over without the competition amongst each other

If someone has seen the 9s and they aren't low cut, that's one thing but I don't know why you would make the jump from the Medical Mambas to the 9s. Those were specially designed for his recovery.

If someone has seen the 9s and they aren't low cut, that's one thing but I don't know why you would make the jump from the Medical Mambas to the 9s. Those were specially designed for his recovery.
It might be a tough look thru but on this very thread pictures were posted of Kobe 9 mock ups and they do not look ANYTHING like the glorious Kobe 8 design...

It might be a tough look thru but on this very thread pictures were posted of Kobe 9 mock ups and they do not look ANYTHING like the glorious Kobe 8 design...

I've seen those and I don't think anyone confirmed they were the actual shoes. I'm not saying the 9s are not mids. I'm just saying people shouldn't base it off the shoes he's wearing for his recovery.

I've seen those and I don't think anyone confirmed they were the actual shoes. I'm not saying the 9s are not mids. I'm just saying people shouldn't base it off the shoes he's wearing for his recovery.
Im not actually basing it off of the Med Mambas.. Im just pointing out the relevance of the Med Mambas in relation to the direction of his sig's silhouette. 

Ummm, yeah sure. Thanks for the announcement. This sneaker has like three more months of releases :rolleyes
And? These are the last ones that I want. All the other colorways are meh at best IMO. Only 8's I have are the sulfurs, Xmas, and the vapors

Last edited:

Im not actually basing it off of the Med Mambas.. Im just pointing out the relevance of the Med Mambas in relation to the direction of his sig's silhouette.

Are there any other pictures of them besides the one be posted on Instagram? You can barely even tell what's on his feet.

Last edited:
in a sea of wishy washy buying attitudes I've remained steady, passing on the fades, vbs, and mcs quite easily.

I honestly think a lot of folks try to run that play action on the rest by preaching hate n hoping to avoid the hype. I'm prolly done with release kobes, I've got like 3-4 ids that have to happen so they're gonna have to really shock me, and neither snake is doin it.

amnesties, I just, want, amnesties Nike can you hear me?

All this talk about Kobe wearing Lows resulting in his achilles injury smdh 
mean.gif

Heck !

Nike might as well make Knee High Bball shoes to prevent knee injuries. 
tongue.gif

those were not nike related just a kobe shoe fan that did a design on em

All this talk about Kobe wearing Lows resulting in his achilles injury smdh 
mean.gif

Heck !

Nike might as well make Knee High Bball shoes to prevent knee injuries. 
tongue.gif
Unless you wear a cast during games no shoe can totally prevent injuries.

Even a high top can't withstand all the force from explosive moves and will give

out sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom