OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ye
Lol. On blast??? Cause mad Cw's of Kobe's and gear just sittin there all year? It ain't no hidden spot, bmore ain't into kobe 8s like that. The other mall on the east side had sittin ducks too b.

Finishline carried sulphers? First time hearing that....
yeah only 8s I've seen at finish line are the black gold elites that are still Chillin around bmore.

Dude has been a street artist longer than most of you have been alive. Just saying. It makes me sad that Nike gave him zero credit.:smh:

Lol bro chill if he aint upset must be cause even tho they didnt credit him, they must of cut him a ft check

Honestly i get it you must be a big fan of his, but take it at face value if he aint upset over not being directly mention by nike he must be greatly compensated

damn son, why you have to put the spot on blast like that? now all the kobes gonna be exported from there if the manager allows it :smh:

to add to his utopia of kobes post - last I checked, it wasn't a fsr of the older ones. seems like they had scattered sizes there.
Lol. On blast??? Cause mad Cw's of Kobe's and gear just sittin there all year? It ain't no hidden spot, bmore ain't into kobe 8s like that. The other mall on the east side had sittin ducks too b.

hidden to people outside of Baltimore. in all honesty, your statement was right up to the kobe 8.... now you see a lot more bmore heads rockng kobes. its like they the new kd ivs.

and yea the utopia... your post made it seem like there was an abundance of kobes for the masses.

Last edited:
hidden to people outside of Baltimore. in all honesty, your statement was right up to the kobe 8.... now you see a lot more bmore heads rockng kobes. its like they the new kd ivs.

and yea the utopia... your post made it seem like there was an abundance of kobes for the masses.
Nah b never said there was an abundance of Kobe's. whether its in Mondawmin bmore west east south north or any other city, they can still stock locate if they were lookin and find out whether someone brings it up on a thread or not. But I feel u on dat. Bmore love tho. Glad there ain't no hype for Kobe's round here. I've been goin to Columbia and Towson for new joints and they always sold out on the quick. I ain't seen one head round here walkin down da block in Kobe's. and Forreal I like it like dat. On a side note, waitin for dem sparks to arrive on my stoop today. Feel like a little a** boy waiting on Christmas. Lets see how these joints look in person

great minds think alike sir. now to find me some superheroes lol
Dem sh elite insoles ain't LUNARLON with zoom btw. They are I think phylon and zoom on forefoot and heel. Black gold elites I think are cushlon with heel zoom only. Just lettin u know no 8 has been made with Lunarlon foam with zoom. Its been phylon and cushlon wit zoom

Did you guys see that nike shirt I added like a hr ago?

yeah,

I pick this one instead

Last edited:
Lol bro chill if he aint upset must be cause even tho they didnt credit him, they must of cut him a ft check

Honestly i get it you must be a big fan of his, but take it at face value if he aint upset over not being directly mention by nike he must be greatly compensated

thanks bro! Im pretty sure he could care less either way. He may have done these for Kobe but not directly for nike. He has said before that he is not a fan of nike and turned down previous nike projects. My whole reason for my quest was for me. If they cant even answer a question about a artist why do it at all. I kept asking because if it is for sure not him, I will not buy them. Plain ans simple. It shouldnt takr me 3 months and still no answer from a company this big.

I don't get it. If dudes official instagram says he worked on the graffiti -- what more confirmation do you need? You think he's lying?

Last edited:
Are the Kobe 8 insoles available still? I couldn't find them on Nike store or NikeID, did a google search and came up nothing. Anybody know of a place?

I don't think they're selling them anymore.  I recall someone saying earlier in the thread to contact Nike.  If they get enough interest they might decide to sell some more.

I don't get it. If dudes official instagram says he worked on the graffiti -- what more confirmation do you need? You think he's lying?
Is that his legit instagram? That's the only thing I could find with his name attached to this shoe, anywhere. Nothing else

I didn't think he was looking for confirmation, more that he just wished Nike would give the dude more props for designing the graffiti upper.

Is that his legit instagram? That's the only thing I could find with his name attached to this shoe, anywhere. Nothing else
It says Official Chaz instagram, has about 8,000 followers, personal pics with other people etc. I'm thinking yes. Did you try and livechat with a Nike rep?

Ok here's my deal with this. The early pics/samples were very obvious it was his letters. As release date got closer they started looking more smudged. I had been asking around for at least 3 months. I just wanted NIKE to say it was Chaz Bojorquez so I could hear the info from them. Since this whole time it had never been said. Now they are out and still nothing. Every artist they've done collaboration work with gets mentioned and have some little bio thing. I just find it strange. Makes me question the released shoe. Was it not supposed to look like that? Did he not want his name attached after Nike's art department got a hold of his work? I have not bought them due to the lack of any info. Born and raised here in Los Angeles I have seen a lot of his work over the years. With that said, yes I respect the man and his art. I just want legit info. The instagram page may not be run by him either. I'm sure homie got paid from this. Im not questioning that.

Called HoH University Mall to see if they got the Grey/Orange PPs. They said no. I don't get it. How did some get it and others didn't?

Back
Top Bottom