OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay...will arrive Jan. 4..WOW! It's okay. Not in a hurry. First time to be successful in Eastbay for midnight release!

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Here are some pics I took with different swaps.

wow this one!  thanks for the pics. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THEM VOLT LACES?!
happy.gif
Got my Volt Laces at FA.  Also picked up some purple laxes from them tha match perfect.  Seen them at walmart also.  Zumies had them, so did FL.  Pretty much everywhere Im assuming.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Here are some pics I took with different swaps.

wow this one!  thanks for the pics. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THEM VOLT LACES?!
happy.gif
Got my Volt Laces at FA.  Also picked up some purple laxes from them tha match perfect.  Seen them at walmart also.  Zumies had them, so did FL.  Pretty much everywhere Im assuming.

I think Kobe might be wearing the concords tonight. A beat writer tweeted a photo of them but he called them the "white version." He is clueless.

I think Kobe might be wearing the concords tonight. A beat writer tweeted a photo of them but he called them the "white version." He is clueless.

Who was the dude from last year who posted the pick of him stomping on his cool greys while wearing the grinches
laugh.gif
i wanna see the cheetah mashing the concords! would never do it myself tho LOL

Who was the dude from last year who posted the pick of him stomping on his cool greys while wearing the grinches
laugh.gif
i wanna see the cheetah mashing the concords! would never do it myself tho LOL

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know this may sound a little weird, but does anyone have a BOX that they don't care to keep for the Del Sols sz 10.5?
you got me curious about your purpose...

anyway, unDS these lightning fast yesterday...
photonny.jpg

photo2lr.jpg

photo3zs.jpg

that night to grab some drinks...
photo2ph.jpg

photo1zt.jpg

is there any way to keep the outsole clean? has anyone experienced this?
laugh.gif

img4928r.jpg

today...
sorry for OD-ing but damn. these things are crazy comfortable. will stop
wearing them on Feb.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know this may sound a little weird, but does anyone have a BOX that they don't care to keep for the Del Sols sz 10.5?
you got me curious about your purpose...

anyway, unDS these lightning fast yesterday...
photonny.jpg

photo2lr.jpg

photo3zs.jpg

that night to grab some drinks...
photo2ph.jpg

photo1zt.jpg

is there any way to keep the outsole clean? has anyone experienced this?
laugh.gif

img4928r.jpg

today...
sorry for OD-ing but damn. these things are crazy comfortable. will stop
wearing them on Feb.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AZP

i wanna pick up a pair of volt laces now...someone was rocking a pair of the oval shaped ones that looked decent. i wonder if the random FTL ones they sell at the mall will match.

If you have a Nike Outlet In Your Area, They Sell The Volt Laces.

Originally Posted by AZP

i wanna pick up a pair of volt laces now...someone was rocking a pair of the oval shaped ones that looked decent. i wonder if the random FTL ones they sell at the mall will match.

If you have a Nike Outlet In Your Area, They Sell The Volt Laces.

Back
Top Bottom