OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Today i went to Milpitas outlet and Gilroy Almost nothing to report for both but Milpitas had scttered sizes in Last years Air Max 90 Doernbecher release theywere 49.99 , Alot of sample KD1s at MIlpitas to i think 3 different CWs all size 9 and a pair of Kobe 4 Philly Edt only size 9.5 and they were 115 stillalittle to much for me , Also they had a pair of Lunarfoam Trainers Livestrong edt size 14 some guy claimed they were a return but were 135.99 and were way tobig for me to cop im no reseller so just left them there , but both outlets usually get nothing good
smh.gif

And for those who still want Half Cents all black cw alot of Shiekhsin my area still have them for 99.99 and a Shiekh by my way has The Gold and EggplantHyperDunks for 59.99 copped eggplants and am going back for the golds . if anyone is interested PM m and ill help you out .

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Chicago Premium Outlet 630 585 9568

All black Nike Air Pippen $59.99 plus 20% at the Hash Wall. Comes out to $48 a pair. Call for sizes.
I will be there 2morrow pickin up a pair. Right up my alley. Good lookin out.

I always use this thread, time to give back.
if you need anything hit me up on the PM
couple of stores in my area have good prices.
Air jordan 60 plus +
laney colorway,
a0w7m0.jpg

black white red colorway
blackred60plus.jpg

& atlanta hawks colorway for $100
sw63rt.jpg

FSR

The Kevin Garnetts
sizes 7-13 $85
riyzuv.jpg

Nike Air force 1
Low top white/white
Low Top black/black
Mid top white/white
2 for $100
10-12.5

New spizike boots $140
10-13
okapzk.jpg

Black red griffeys
$100
9 - 12
blackredgriffeymax5.jpg

Infared AM 95
FSR
$60

Patent leather infared am95 (new ones)
$90
FSR
20jk7q.jpg

Air penny 2 Blk/blk
$90
FSR
v49ump.jpg

^^ good job there buddy...u get an E for effort...not too many ppl post findings anymore...ere one has gotten salty...

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Are these the Infrared Am95 mentioned in the post above me?
34233954.jpg
Nah - those are the "Hot Red 95s". I am guessing by "Infrared 95" he meant the Lava 95s.

Originally Posted by jcliz

The Flu Game 12s are back up on shoetrends FSR for $125 as of 1:45pm EST.

Thanks for that. I guess not bad with $15 shipping, but this is for a pre-order it looks like. I'm only copping if these go on sale somewhere, I'mreally not happy with the quality and change of materials.

yes, bklyn style baby meant hot lava 95s when he said "infrared", fyi. the patents are the hot reds posted above.

thanks bklyn for the info.

my gal told me they got the black and red Sharkalaids for $40 at Marshalls on the southwest side of Houston.

nike-zoom-sharkalaid-black-white-varsity-red-2.jpg

not sure on the size run cuz she was only lookin for my size... and i copped the last 12...

i heard these was some dope hoopin shoes... my teammate got some and been hoopin strong in them since the summer... good quality for the low-low....

Info on those black/red griffeys?
nerd.gif

I just got back from Nike Woodbury NY and they had a bunch of random stuff on the hash wall. Had these though...

FSR $27.99
i4fyo0.jpg

845-928-8838

^Those are beyond tempting. Anyone ordered these and had success with nikefind for free shipping?

^^Might have to cop another pair of those..mine are beat from hoopin in them..

I was tight when I saw them knowing I dropped $140 when they first dropped
mad.gif
. I picked up a pair to ball in for that price.

Wow Woodbury's phone line is busy as all hell..

EDIT:

Got my size 10..was able to use nikefind to get free shippin..i only live like 2 hours from woodbury so it's cool..

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Info on those black/red griffeys?
nerd.gif

I just got back from Nike Woodbury NY and they had a bunch of random stuff on the hash wall. Had these though...

FSR $27.99
i4fyo0.jpg

845-928-8838

Called em up... THEY SAID THE PRICE WAS $39.99.

No Size 9s or 9.5s... I scooped up a 10.

If it doesn't fit me, I'll sell for what I paid + shipping or I'll just return 'em to my local outlet.

Good lookin' on the info!

grin.gif

EDIT: dmxgod... Did they ring up to $27.99 or $39.99 for you???

Back
Top Bottom