:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

i have a question in regards to using seaglow. Ok so the UV light from the sun is what activates the sea glow correct? So then would it be possible to useseaglow with a UV lamp/light and get the same results?

Thanks

-KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

i have a question in regards to using seaglow. Ok so the UV light from the sun is what activates the sea glow correct? So then would it be possible to use seaglow with a UV lamp/light and get the same results?

Thanks

-KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

When trying to do a sole swap, do i have to put sea glow on the sole and sit it in the sun to make it come loose? Or can i just sit it out in the sun without the sea glow on the sole?

So i smeared super glue on the patent leather of my XI's. It's pretty much dried up and just stuck there.

Any way to clean this off?

thanks.

i have a question in regards to using seaglow. Ok so the UV light from the sun is what activates the sea glow correct? So then would it be possible to use seaglow with a UV lamp/light and get the same results?

Thanks

-KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by jordanX3

So i smeared super glue on the patent leather of my XI's. It's pretty much dried up and just stuck there.

Any way to clean this off?

thanks.

try hot hot hot water. if not. its over.

When trying to do a sole swap, do i have to put sea glow on the sole and sit it in the sun to make it come loose? Or can i just sit it out in the sun without the sea glow on the sole?

you can sit it in the sun without seaglow.

Thanks

-KidCloudKicker
no need to quote your own reply. be patient.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i seen this before. but im not sure how it turned out. you can try?

is there any way to lower down the yellowing on the sole on the XI what can i use to lower the yellowed

Need to know how to paint and what paints to use on fire red 3's and where to get the items needed to restore the 3's

recently copped the hares and i want to know if the footlocker protector will work on it and if the footlocker sneaker protector spray works at all?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

recently copped the hares and i want to know if the footlocker protector will work on it and if the footlocker sneaker protector spray works at all?

footlocker has good reputation for their products they sell. foot protectors work.

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

who makes rit and where can i find it?
i dont know who makes it but you can buy it in the grocery store and wal-mart.

laundry section.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Need to know how to paint and what paints to use on fire red 3's and where to get the items needed to restore the 3's

angelus paint for the paint. you can buy those on their website. i dont think they sell it in stores though. when painting, use the very fine paint brushes.

Originally Posted by ayyovince

is there any way to lower down the yellowing on the sole on the XI what can i use to lower the yellowed

seaglow

FPSee thank you for the answer one more ? if i store them in ziplock bags will the midsole eventullay crack? Im wondering because i want to wear them and stillkeep the soles clear/icey but I dont want the midsole to crack.

Can someone explain why air bubble needs to be clear before wearing III or IV ,thank you

i got a question about rit?
i bought some of the rit whte wash for my columbia xi's i mixed a little with really hot water and tried going ovvthem the tounge and lace loops twice andi think it actually made them more yellow not white

I was just wondering, is it better to keep sneakers out in the open, versus storing them in their shoe box? I try to alternate and take them out from time totime.. but I'm just wondering, is there a chance that over time, deadstock shoes in the box will suffer from deformities/aging/color degradation inside thebox versus remaining out in the air?

And when I say "air", I am of course referring to "outside the box" but still indoors in a clean, controlled environment (room temperature,free of any odors, etc)

i have some 3s i wanna clear the air bubbles on. any truth that you can use a hair dryer to un-fog them? thx

Back
Top Bottom