:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Is there anyway to make some jordan 5 wider? I recently pruchase a pair of tokyo 5's that are size 8 for a steal but fit a little too tight even after i take the insoles out as well. Is there anyway to make them like .5 size bigger since I can fit in size 8.5 jordan 7 fine but these really annoy me. These are only worn 2x times as well and my feet are alittle wide

Last edited:
I'm pretty good at cleaning and repairing my shoes by now. But I do have one odd question for the guys with olive 5s. How do you clean the oiled suede material?

where do you get the Jason mark stuff I too have been wondering about cleaning the hares, the toe of one of the shoes has had a water/dirt mark on it for awhile as well as my carmines. any ideas? will the Jason mark work on both?

I got mine at villa, local sneaker shop. Check your local spots

Is there any way to get these back white? I used plus white and it made them more yellow. I've also tried the magic eraser and laundry detergent/water, with no luck.

I
I'm pretty good at cleaning and repairing my shoes by now. But I do have one odd question for the guys with olive 5s. How do you clean the oiled suede material?
I was wondering the same thing. I don't think you can get the suede wet because it will turn dark and smooth out instead of being rough. There's a part of my olives that did that

just bought these space jams, but only thing is theres a scratch on the left shoe, can nail polish remover take it away?

^ can't say it would but I do know that acetone or nail polish remover will dull the patent leather and possibly destroy it. Not recommended IMO

hey everyone i scuffed the leather on the toe box of my white grapes 
ohwell.gif
. is there any paint or glue i could use to make the leather blended and smoothed? The way i scuffed it the leather is sort of scraped and peeled but its not to big about the size of the tip of a fingernail.

Last edited:

Just bought these for 30 bucks. What should I use to whiten the mesh? I tried regular laundry soap and it took off the stains and dirt but it's just yellow now

just bought these space jams, but only thing is theres a scratch on the left shoe, can nail polish remover take it away?

Alcohol works perfect on patent leather. I had a huge scuff on my concords and removed it by rubbing alcohol on it with a q-tip

Back
Top Bottom