:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

who does good restorations & is reliable?

I lent my cousin my white/cement III's a year or so back, forgot about them, just got them back and they're deplorable. scuffs, paint cracking, & tears in the leather. pics soon.

who does good restorations & is reliable?

I lent my cousin my white/cement III's a year or so back, forgot about them, just got them back and they're deplorable. scuffs, paint cracking, & tears in the leather. pics soon.
time for a new cousin and id make him/her pay for the repairs as well, smh i thought people were tought to treat other peoples stuff better than their own, maybe that was just my parents

Why'd you take both pairs? I mean they were just 2011 white cements.. You can get em for the low since the my don't have Nike air :lol:

Why'd you take both pairs? I mean they were just 2011 white cements.. You can get em for the low since the my don't have Nike air :lol:

hahaha it was principle... had he been like "my bad" I would've been more understanding but weaseling out if it all "you should've asked me about them way earlier" wasn't working for me

^ That's not too bad a trade :lol:.
right? hahaha

Can I use retrobrite (or sauce or whatever) on the mist blue 4s? Got a pair and the midsole is a little discolored. Looks kind of green

you dont need to cover the carbon fiber. it wont heat to the point that it'll separate. and you want aluminum foil around them so that the light reflects off the sides and stuff so it hits all parts of the shoes.

I put them outside first but i decided to dbl up once the sun went down but i did chnge the setup I'll update
how soon to u see results?

i dont think i put enough aluminum foil so ima add more, thanks bro any other advice?

you dont need to cover the carbon fiber. it wont heat to the point that it'll separate. and you want aluminum foil around them so that the light reflects off the sides and stuff so it hits all parts of the shoes.

how long u have the space jams cooking for?

here are some of the lights i bought i been using the dessert one mostly by itself. Is that good enough or should i add another lighting because i feel that the process is taking a bit way too long and i know it varys on the condition of the shoe

Hey every1, I got these varsity red 6s today and as described, they need some work. One thing I hadn't noticed in the pics is the front rubber part from the sole that's glued to the upper being separated... I uploaded a pic so ya'll could see it better. What do u guys recommend to glue that part back together? I also noticed some of the clear parts of the sole a bit separated from the midsole, but that's pretty minimal. So preferrably something that wouldn't mess up the suede if a bit of excess was applied? Anything really, I'm careful with these things. Thanks in advanced!

Back
Top Bottom