Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Went to check reservations for this week a few days ago, & saw this
CD65A033-5E2A-480D-9209-82BB11EE9931.jpeg
4C326F7D-20B5-40E6-AFA8-5228C74EBAEF.jpeg
now I can’t enter anything & had to create an entirely new account man. Still haven’t received anything official from FLX regarding this either 🤦🏾‍♂️
Was your account legit tho? You ain't answer his question. :lol: Its messed up if you had a legit acct.

How would it not be legit? I thought it would have been obvious given the screenshots detective.
You can buy accounts and store associates also do stuff in store to add points to accounts with other purchases. Like anything else computer related I'm pretty sure theres a jig out there. Apologies, I wasn't trying to be offensive.

Last edited:
You can buy accounts and store associates also do stuff in store to add points to accounts with other purchases. Like anything else computer related I'm pretty sure theres a jig out there. Apologies, I wasn't trying to be offensive.
It’s all good, no worries Fam. I just wasn’t hip to people finessing like that. I’m just mad they’re playing me like this.

I don't know of a jig personally but anything computer related cant be trusted. I had a FTL rep offer to put points on my acct for a fee. Basically said purchases without an acct would use my phone number for the points.
happening to me with finishline now

manager didnt even know points could buy extra raffle entries

when i told him, magically hes winning every release and me and my boy are losing. he took anyone who said they didnt have winners circle, and just adding to the burner account to win

and fellas i will say….

the shape on the lows is very, very nice. no gigantic toebox. wax laces were a surprise.

im happy to have them both and am more than happy not to have to deal with the hassle and prayers of this release.

the highs have grown on me. the lows just seem more “special” even though i know production wise, thats not the case.

Last edited:
I don't know of a jig personally but anything computer related cant be trusted. I had a FTL rep offer to put points on my acct for a fee. Basically said purchases without an acct would use my phone number for the points.
This make sense. I can see mad employees doing this in a family members name, or significant other’s & hitting everything.

oh

“i know the right people in memphis”

how crazy thats something people believe nowadays?!?

but i do know a fairly higher up on nike design team, and it has helped out in very few circumstances.

happening to me with finishline now

manager didnt even know points could buy extra raffle entries

when i told him, magically hes winning every release and me and my boy are losing. he took anyone who said they didnt have winners circle, and just adding to the burner account to win

and fellas i will say….

the shape on the lows is very, very nice. no gigantic toebox. wax laces were a surprise.

im happy to have them both and am more than happy not to have to deal with the hassle and prayers of this release.

the highs have grown on me. the lows just seem more “special” even though i know production wise, thats not the case.
Congrats. I'm all for the Highs. Quality-wise how would you describe them? I've thought that maybe the biggest contribution to the pairs from the Fragment side, was maybe they were just really good, like "Fragment quality" or something. Hard for me to believe that the only thing "Fragment" about them is the Fragment heel logo, tongue tag, and text on the midsole. The shade of blue isn't like some "Fragment" blue, and is different from the original Fragment 1s, so don't view the shade of blue as exactly some type of Fragment connection. Other than those tiny Fragment details, they're essentially blue Travis', which is fine, just seems like a weak Frag connection.

Congrats. I'm all for the Highs. Quality-wise how would you describe them? I've thought that maybe the biggest contribution to the pairs from the Fragment side, was maybe they were just really good, like "Fragment quality" or something. Hard for me to believe that the only thing "Fragment" about them is the Fragment heel logo, tongue tag, and text on the midsole. The shade of blue isn't like some "Fragment" blue, and is different from the original Fragment 1s, so don't view the shade of blue as exactly some type of Fragment connection. Other than those tiny Fragment details, they're essentially blue Travis', which is fine, just seems like a weak Frag connection.
lol. hit the nail on the head. nothing that stands out quality wise from the travis 1 ogs. i wont say they were a letdown. wasnt too high on the white toes, but the blue really does look good on the toes with the white (on foot).

i usually hate lows but id have to give them the slight edge. toebox shape is amazing. colorblocking.

Back
Top Bottom