Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What’s up with all the size 14s?? The discord snkrs numbers say 0
I noticed that on raffles, I only did 2 or 3

I need a 13 but I know a lot of the 14s prob will go for 13

What’s up with all the size 14s?? The discord snkrs numbers say 0
I noticed that on raffles, I only did 2 or 3

I need a 13 but I know a lot of the 14s prob will go for 13

yea I wear size 14. Started entering for 13 ‘s

Hit on

ts6
Off white dunk
AirMax bacons
Some ones

Seems 14 is cursed online.

I went & “camped out” for the cool grey 11’s & was pissed when the store employee came out & told the large a** group of angry people that they only had 1 of each sz or worse, they weren’t getting them at this location, etc.

I’m too old to be camping out or waiting in lines anymore. Plus, the kids who actually are the new, “resellers” now would still camp out anyways so it wouldn’t matter.

yea I wear size 14. Started entering for 13 ‘s

Hit on

ts6
Off white dunk
AirMax bacons
Some ones

Seems 14 is cursed online.
Usually I thought 14s had stock but like 25% of a 13, so putting in for a 13 I get that but y’all getting 0 of these is weird

Maaaan it’s not looking good. Little faith in these raffles and aftermarket ain’t looking like sub 1k (personal max for these)

I went & “camped out” for the cool grey 11’s & was pissed when the store employee came out & told the large a** group of angry people that they only had 1 of each sz or worse, they weren’t getting them at this location, etc.

I’m too old to be camping out or waiting in lines anymore. Plus, the kids who actually are the new, “resellers” now would still camp out anyways so it wouldn’t matter.

Yeah, my friends and I used to be known for jumping off lines and managing them so everyone could have a moderately stress-free or even fun camp out... Nowadays, the price has gone way up for my time, and the time saved paying resell if I take a retail L is a bargain for "most" releases. Some I even hop on early and move on with life and have never had a single regret doing so.... Can't put a big enough value on peace of mind and creating more time to spend with family or your own personal leisure.

The quality of fakes for certain models and astronomical prices is typically the two things that will eliminate the resell option for me.

Usually I thought 14s had stock but like 25% of a 13, so putting in for a 13 I get that but y’all getting 0 of these is weird

lots of shops and stuff doing Raffles didn’t have a 14 available. So this may be true amm, wish, and a few others had no 14.

possibly that list has some truth to it.

Yeah, my friends and I used to be known for jumping off lines and managing them so everyone could have a moderately stress-free or even fun camp out... Nowadays, the price has gone way up for my time, and the time saved paying resell if I take a retail L is a bargain for "most" releases. Some I even hop on early and move on with life and have never had a single regret doing so.... Can't put a big enough value on peace of mind and creating more time to spend with family or your own personal leisure.

The quality of fakes for certain models and astronomical prices is typically the two things that will eliminate the resell option for me.

yup compared to me in college camping. My time per hour has drastically changed. Now if someone said hey show up like 30 min before opening yea.

them all nighters after the Friday parties with the homies to pick up a pair on Saturday morn days gone.

used grab my size hit Chick fil la get the chicken biscuit victory meal.

same but refuse to pay retail

I can get not paying resell. Usually I’m flipping something to cover cost or I hit on a limited shoe and use that to supply what I want. It’s been a good system in this new age so I’m not super mad at it.

Resell isn’t a thing anymore…These aftermarket authentication places are a joke…Pay that secondary price for a pair of $100 reps because these “authenticators” can’t take the time to even pull the shoes out the box? Yeah I’m good on that…When your whole business is collecting service fees on transactions from the buyer AND the seller, then the tendency to have a high authentication rate on whatever comes through the door is prevalent…Everything from StockX and GOAT is shipping direct from China…Plus when these big corporations like FTL are getting in bed with the aftermarket places like GOAT, then you know what the game is…Not worth it to me personally…

Sounds like paying resell to me lol

I ain’t say it wasn’t.

I just pay for what I want. So as a result I became part of the Problem lol.

It’s no different then when people now in days say I’m going to use x for trade x. Most of the time they just selling it. though some go to shops and swap.

Honestly trading shoes seems weird to me now. I did it when I was younger tho easy to meet up on college campus. Several people were into shoes I can meet with.

Resell isn’t a thing anymore…These aftermarket authentication places are a joke…Pay that secondary price for a pair of $100 reps because these “authenticators” can’t take the time to even pull the shoes out the box? Yeah I’m good on that…When your whole business is collecting service fees on transactions from the buyer AND the seller, then the tendency to have a high authentication rate on whatever comes through the door is prevalent…Everything from StockX and GOAT is shipping direct from China…

it’s becoming crazy with the fees. Once they charged tax I’m like yea y’all bugging I’m glad I honestly do buy anything over 300$

Tax and fees are cray.

Didn’t even know these were coming out. Guess I’ll join in on the festivities. Big L loading :lol:

Back
Top Bottom