Old Text Messages??? update with pic

Originally Posted by Young Stutta

Aight, I'll see if i can make a long story as short as possible

my ex girlfriend threw paint all all over the front of my car and she threatened me a long time ago she would do some thing drastic in a text message i wanted to get it for when i bring her to small claims court.

229353b6e89aecaa0d946e50962d0691a0edf1e.jpg

She f'd your car up

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

unless you can prove without a doubt that it was her...I doubt you'll succeed in small claims court

eyes.gif
that's why he needs the text to prove it was her.
well if she said

"Imma throw paint on ya car" in a text doesnt mean she did it more of a threat

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

unless you can prove without a doubt that it was her...I doubt you'll succeed in small claims court

eyes.gif
that's why he needs the text to prove it was her.
a year old text stating a vague "I'm going to get you back" is not proof.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Elijah Dukes
nerd.gif

not funny. he has already been in trouble for that already, but with his huge behavioural improvements he will not be sending any threatening texts anymore!

I remember the exact text it said " I can't believe you told my sister what I said. I told you that in confidence. I swear if it is even before I die,I will get you back." Then I replied with "you know where I stay I ain't hard to find." Then I ain't see speak to her for like a year.Then I was up at her aunts house (they both live in the in the same 3 family house on different floors) then I get a call from my ex's sister (me and herstill cool people) saying I seen a bunch of paint on your car. I was ready to go down there and cause a domestic disturbance but her aunt told me not to andthat I should call the police and let them handle it so I agreed. At that point I couldn't really prove it was her anyway. Later on in the week Iconfronted her about it and she said "Yeah I did it and what the @+$! you gonna do about it." At this point all I want is the money for the body workso I didn't want to do any thing to discredit my case. So I didn't Chris Brown her. Although I ain't see her do it, I hope I have substantialevidence to win at trial.

Later on in the week I confronted her about it and she said "Yeah I did it and what the @+$! you gonna do about it."
ah.. so there you go.

then it'll be up to the judge to believe you or not

Fletcher: You scratched my car!
Motorpool Guy: Where?
Fletcher: [indicating with his hands] Right there!
Motorpool Guy: OH... That was already there.
Fletcher: You - -LIAR! You know what I am going to do about this?
Motorpool Guy: what?
Fletcher: Nothing! Because if I take it to small claims court, it will just drain 8 hours out of my life and you probably won't show up and even if I gotthe judgment you'd just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe
Motorpool Guy: [tossing the keys to Fletcher] You've been here before haven't ya

Back
Top Bottom