Paid in Full Movie question

If "Money Makin" Mitch was such a baller why was he sharing a room with his lil brother?

I need answers!!!:nerd:

Word New York will get you wit that Rent Control. But damn he sleepin in a twin size bed next to his lil brother thats lame AF

And ur point is? I was on my own since 18 and wasnt making no where near what he was making lol

Because they liked cars not cribs. The downtown penthouse wasn't on their radar. A lot of people learned from there situation. When you make it, get out and don't look back. Nothing but jealous and envious crabs.

Last edited:
Because they liked cars not cribs. The downtown penthouse wasn't on their radar. A lot of people learned from there situation. When you make it, get out and don't look back. Nothing but jealous and envious crabs.

Bingo

The bigger question that will most likely never get answered

Who killed Lulu?

Last edited:
Idk about that most dudes I know moved to the burbs when they made enough money

What I don't get is dudes from the burbs moving into the hood when they're adults lol. Especially in Cleveland you get a nice apt in a good neighborhood for 600-700 a month

Last edited:
If "Money Makin" Mitch was such a baller why was he sharing a room with his lil brother?

They couldn't buy real estate. It was easy to spend cash for an expensive *** car, but these dudes wouldn't be able to qualify for and apt, condo, or a home.

It was easier to buy cars w/o the necessary paperwork, if you think about the nice places in NYC, who occupied em? Certainly nobody that looked like Mitch and the squad, that'll start raising questions as to how he could afford it, etc etc.

Word New York will get you wit that Rent Control. But damn he sleepin in a twin size bed next to his lil brother thats lame AF

And ur point is? I was on my own since 18 and wasnt making no where near what he was making lol

OP all these years after and you still have hate & jealousy in your heart :smh:

Ice :smh:

Last edited:

tumblr_mil98hAJ4y1ql7g2po1_500.jpg

It was easier to buy cars w/o the necessary paperwork, if you think about the nice places in NYC, who occupied em? Certainly nobody that looked like Mitch and the squad, that'll start raising questions as to how he could afford it, etc etc.
Look at Lulu. Dude had millions worth in diamonds and nice crib(on the inside) but still lived around the corner from AZ, in the hood. You're not getting a luxury condo/ apt in nyc without proof of income or a damn good front.

Back
Top Bottom