People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

And how is it being “portrayed” that way?
Have you seen any mainstream media or online news outlets reference any other tragedies at large outdoor gatherings or any type of gathering?
An NT'er posted a video of people burning to death at a concert and the band was at fault for having the pyrotechnics in that club

Why hasn't our unbiased media shared something similar?

Have you seen any mainstream media or online news outlets reference any other tragedies at large outdoor gatherings or any type of gathering?
An NT'er posted a video of people burning to death at a concert and the band was at fault for having the pyrotechnics in that club

What? You’re either only seeing what you want to see or you’re watching completely amateur news. Every single piece I’ve seen or read on this has mentioned other disasters at a minimum in the context of “these things have happened before, they should have planned better”.

You serious with this right now? So unless they show clips of all other instances that have happened in the past you won’t be happy? Lol solid logic there. Really just need to leave our discussion at that

You serious with this right now? So unless they show clips of all other instances that have happened in the past you won’t be happy? Lol solid logic there. Really just need to leave our discussion at that
Show me one media report pointing out other instances and I'll show you 20 that dont
You have your position and I have mine
Nothing I post is to sway anyone's position

What? You’re either only seeing what you want to see or you’re watching completely amateur news. Every single piece I’ve seen or read on this has mentioned other disasters at a minimum in the context of “these things have happened before, they should have planned better”.
Not when the incident first happened

The news coverage didn't lighten up until people who were at the festival started speaking up for Travis
The Houston media tried to stay neutral because he's a Houston artist

Not when the incident first happened

The news coverage didn't lighten up until people who were at the festival started speaking up for Travis
The Houston media tried to stay neutral because he's a Houston artist

These are just sime from the day after and all talk about other crowd incidents.

Legend has it he said “you know” over 400 times in that interview

you think I watched the shh?

i just saw it pop up when I went on YouTube and remembered seeing it

unless CTG roasting dude, I ain’t watching that shh.. I feel like dude ain’t even going be overly critical on the breakfast club because he doesn’t want to close thar door

These are just sime from the day after and all talk about other crowd incidents.
Two of those are basically the same write up, wgn and wane
USA today and Reuters made very weak mentions
I'll give Reuters credit for providing a link to info about similar tragedies

But you know like I know aint nobody reading that 💩
How many 18-30yr olds you know that get their news from wgntv.com?

Two of those are basically the same write up, wgn and wane
USA today and Reuters made very weak mentions
I'll give Reuters credit for providing a link to info about similar tragedies

But you know like I know aint nobody reading that 💩
How many 18-30yr olds you know that get their news from wgntv.com?
Too bad your argument was that “the media not even mentioning other tragedies” and now you’re arguing the merit of the sources. And “weak mentions”? What are they supposed to do, disregard what happened at astroworld to walk about other events? You lost this one B. Take your L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom