People/retail Unappreciation Vol: :|

I don't work rerail but I work with the public. I'd say about 50% of the people that leave my office I wish would die a slow miserable death in a fierycar crash a mile from my job....

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Me: Hey can I please get your number on the slip while you're signing it? Company policy
Him: Ahhh so you want my number eh? (usually accompanied by him leaning up against the wall with an arm on either side of me)
Me:
indifferent.gif

Dbags think they can hit on you just because you work there. Dudes got so persistent I started wearing a ring on my wedding finger just so they'd f off
laugh.gif

when im at h&m it looks like the gay people there shopping are employees so i always ask them for help, so i guess im one of those people that ask 'heyyou work here'
laugh.gif

One time a customer at my job went into the fitting room to try on a few articles of clothing, one of them being a thong. 5 minutes later she comes out andhands me the thong...now complete with doodoo stains all up on the buttfloss part
sick.gif

I got stories for days

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

im the opposite....i don't ever ask anybody for help. even if they approach me im like 'nah, im good thanks'...then i'll be walking round the shop for 10mins looking confused
laugh.gif

that probably pisses you guys off aswel right??? aint no pleasin you bastards
smh.gif
laugh.gif

na my pet peeve is when i ask people how there doing, and they tell me, "i don't need any help" i usually respond with, "i was just askinghow your day was going, i didn't ask if you needed help" most of the time they apologize, when people don't need anything i just let them be, ican't stand pushy people following you wherever you go. also what irks me is when i'm nice enough to try and have good service and greet someone andask them how their day is going and they just ignore me, i take that as disrespect and have actually gotten into it with some customers because ive calledthem out on that and asked them if they had a hearing problem because they didn't respond to me greeting them.

today was cool though, there really wasn't anyone annoying, and i actually sold some black stealth 23's i had in my buy sell thread to a niketalkmember that came to my job while i was working
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Son i pay your paycheck, shut up and do your job. The customer is always right because the customer has the money.

the customer could drink bleach or slit their wrists for all i care if they have an attitude with me. if you even have a job i doubt your slurping everycustomer that comes in, or if you don't work retail i doubt your kissing everyones butt at your job that you don't like.

the sad thing is alot of employees at stores i go to are brainwashed into believing that customer is always right garbage, and customers know this and takeadvantage of it, which makes it funny because their usually in for a complete suprise when me and the employees i train are blunt and honest with the idiotcustomers.

When I walk into a store and people try to greet me I just go, "I'm good, thanks". I usually just keep to myself and look around cluelessly.
laugh.gif
Unless I've walked in and there's something I want specifically.

I work at Best Buy

People always askin for deals... "Hey man I'm paying cash.. I'll buy this if you take 100 dollars off."

IDC how your paying.. your not getting money off

One time some jacka$$ comes in on a thursday the week before Christmas when we had the 399 laptop running in the add since sunday.... goes on a tantrum that wedon't have it in stock on some "Thats bait and switch!"
mad.gif

Lately its been busy as all get out... and our idiot supervisors don't know how to schedule for crap.. so we'll have like 8 buying groups... and 2workers... and our supervisor REFUSES to help customers.. how the hell is he still our supervisor
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Customer is not always right, sorry, people are stupid and have no common sense, if I have a @!*@ uniform on, of course I work here. The best are the customers that walk in, you ask them if they need help politely, they give you attitude, then 2 SECONDS later wanna give you attitude for not helpin them like +%@!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
TRUTH
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I work at Best Buy

People always askin for deals... "Hey man I'm paying cash.. I'll buy this if you take 100 dollars off."

IDC how your paying.. your not getting money off

One time some jacka$$ comes in on a thursday the week before Christmas when we had the 399 laptop running in the add since sunday.... goes on a tantrum that we don't have it in stock on some "Thats bait and switch!"
mad.gif

Lately its been busy as all get out... and our idiot supervisors don't know how to schedule for crap.. so we'll have like 8 buying groups... and 2 workers... and our supervisor REFUSES to help customers.. how the hell is he still our supervisor
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
same here the "ay man what do you think you can do forme?" line cracks me up the most. or the, "man i can get this at the swap meet for $25" makes my day.

its funny when i try to explain it to customers that this is a corporate owned retail store, that has set prices as opposed to a mom and pop store where youhave a little more leverage on negotiating a price, and they still can't compute that in their pea sized brain heads.

i know the unemployment rate in california is at 10% but damn people need to get smarter, try harder to look for jobs, and stop goin to the mall so muchbecause theres so many uneducated flat out DUMB people who roam malls on a regular basis.

it's like peoples parents didn't raise their kids right and are content with them being stupid, inconsiderate. and having no sorts of manners or simplepeople skills.

I work at Finish Line and i deal with these douche bags all day.

Me- sorry the smallest size i had left was a 9
customer- do you have an 8?
me-
smh.gif

scenario 2

Me- Hey how are you guys doing today
customer- no thank you
me -
smh.gif

the worse is when they ask for discounts, or those that find the smallest little mark on the shoe and ask for a discount. Also those that try to haggle liketheyre at a flea market

Lol. At some of the storys. I don't work in retail but I work in a restaurant(actually a buffet opera) and that shh can get me mad at times. When peopleare staring at you, once you take the food to replace it n breathing next to your damn face!

also forgot for those who work at finish line you know, we have the 50 spot wall

Customer- is it 50 dollars for just one single shoe?
me-
smh.gif

also for people who work at Finish line, all our posters that say SAVE UP TO 70% off, doesn't it piss you off when people say that the post is misleadingor argue with you about the poster, we even highlighted and underlined the save up to part .

lol son working at finishline where im at is horribleeeee, like i said before, i got mexican dudes asking for a size 7 1/2 most of the time, or as they say,seven thirty.
here are some more that i get alot..

do you have my size? (THINKING..LIKE I KNOW WHAT YOUR SIZE IS!!)
- then i ask, what size are you?
and they say umm, i dont know maybe 9..no 10 actually
- brings out a 10
oh its to big, do you have 9 MY FRIEND
- nah the smallest was the 10
are you sure? or ill get the how come? or the worst is..can u check again

do you work here?
...me standing in my uniform..obviously..

do you have a European 44?
- you either live in america and you should know or check on your shoe what size the american is

can you lace this for me?(sometimes a shoe won't come laced fully)
- i normally tie just the bottom and top..seriously, asking another person to lace your shoes up?

all the lame bum people tryna get a discount off stuff that is already on sale or mad cheap. on NT, we always complain about the trash that nike/jb puts outbut ill tell ya, some of these lame customers will buy anything, no matter how expensive it is. i question how they have the money for these sneakers cuzhonestly, alot of them have no common sense and are just plain dumb.

Working at a sneaker/apparel store is terrible.

Customer: I need a sneaker for my son, he's 14 years old.

Me: Sure, what size does he wear?

Customer: I don't know.

Me:
indifferent.gif

- -

While every employee is busy helping other people.

Customer: Can I get some help? I need help. ANYBODY WORKING HERE? I NEED SOME HELP!!

I just continue to help my current customer and let that person scream and yell they need help.

I hate the customers who keep you busy and you got other people that need help.

^ yeah i completely ignore people that do that EXCUSE ME, ANYBODY WORK HERE thing. normally its some ghetto hood rat chicks tho and i just act like i dont hearem or go to the back and let someone else deal with it.

One time some jacka$$ comes in on a thursday the week before Christmas when we had the 399 laptop running in the add since sunday.... goes on a tantrum that we don't have it in stock on some "Thats bait and switch!"
mad.gif

I've heard this one to many times. The worst was when a man held up the line for about 10 minutes arguing with my GM until she politely askedhim to leave, and after all that, he still bought a different printer that was on sale as well.

It always seems like people have no idea that you work there until you put your coat/hoody on to go out for a break. Then you get 20 people flocking toward youon your way out the door. Its baffling.
laugh.gif

I worked at the Nikestore...People come in asking for Pumas
indifferent.gif

The $$$@... the +%+% says Nikestore...

Makes me want to slap these dumb @!+ !#%+!%+**#+%#
smh.gif

lol i remember one lady n her kid and when i told her we didnt have her son's size for a particular shoe she started asking me if we were going out ofbusiness @@%.

one more thing for finish line employees isnt conversion the gayest thing known to man? no one else has conversion but us.

******s ftw, how bout, I need shoes/hat/tshirt for a 10 yr old. THERE ISN'T AN STANDARD SIZE GUILD FOR AGE, EVERYONE IS DIFFERANT YOU DUMB #%+%

I know in Nike Factory Stores there's conversion charts all over footwear, so whenever a customer ask, you just direct them to the chart.

Back
Top Bottom