Pics from my trip to San Francisco. Sick place to visit, put it on your list. Warning large pics

USF? Good school. When I was contemplating Law School that was one of my West Coast choices.

Next time you're in town hit up Brenda's French Soul Food for breakfast/lunch.

dope pics

i got to visit SF when i was like 11 or 12 but man i gotta go back now as an adult.. in fact i gotta go to cali period.

damn...how is the job market over in S.F.? For my field i've been told that I should apply to out of state grad programs because of less competition...rent+possible out of state tuitio= blehhhh.

I wonder if I could find a place in oakland or maybe south San Francisco?

Ghenges....no damn Alamo Square/Full House visit...it's one of my biggest regrets of things not done on this trip...and I passed near it a couple times on my way to Haight and Golden Gate...should have made a detour to see the painted ladies.

I went through Fruitvale to meetup with my grower friend out there...I mean if that's considered the hood then I think I could make it there...seemed pretty damn nice to me.

I even miss the bums around the tenderloin and Casto districts....compared to nyc bums their like aristocrats.

South City and Daly City are both places you should consider living in. Rent should be cheaper and the commute to downtown SF isn't bad.

What's your field? Agreed w/ Luong on places to stay if you can't afford SF. Which you probably could if you split it with some folk.

3362265859_a5d72bcde7_z.jpg

the freakin' ice cream has alcohol in it. its so slept on.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Grimlock, who'd you go with ? seems like a nice place to visit w/ your lady. Those hills are INSANE.

Honestly the pics I took don't do S.F.'s hills justice...at all.  All i'm saying is that people in S.F. that live in houses on these hills must have some strong legs.  If my cardio game wasn't somewhat okay I would've had to wait for the cable cars or a bus to go up them.  One of the best parts of S.F. for me was the hills...on top of Lombard, and near coit tower were some spectacular views.
I do the majority of my runs in the city, and it has definitely improved my running. I used to race the cable cars up Powell St. numerous months ago.
laugh.gif

But, yes, DOOOOPE pics, Sir! 
pimp.gif

I love SF (and its weather)!

california-st.jpg

steep-hills-of-san-francisco-2.jpg

I despise all of those touristy places, but those pics make those places look real nice.
laugh.gif

Makes me appreciate my city more.

Your boy did right by you with that $65 eighth from Harborside.
pimp.gif

My mans overly impressed by Carls Jr though.
laugh.gif

It's as east coast as the west gets. And it's great nearing summer but I don't see how you guys are saying they've got perfect temp. When it's cold, and it's cold pretty often, the wind doesn't help at all. Perfect temp is like anywhere near the southern Californian coast, where it's mid 70s and sunny most of the time.

SF is pretty far removed from perfect when it comes to weather for a guy like me but I like a little sun and warmth.

Love the city but Oakland/East Bay weather >>>>>>> SF weather

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

SF is pretty far removed from perfect when it comes to weather for a guy like me but I like a little sun and warmth.

Love the city but Oakland/East Bay weather >>>>>>> SF weather
QFT.

Dope pics OP; glad you enjoyed your stay out there. Plan another trip and hit up your remaining spots. Sausalito is definitely a good half day trip I'd recommend, especially after
pimp.gif

If you hit up Ocean Beach, check out Land's End and nearby Baker Beach as well.

You did a pretty good amount of things. If you
pimp.gif
, a day trip to Santa Cruz would change your NYC > CA opinion!!!!!! 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

If you
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Not so sure NYC folk would even be able to handle or appreciate a place like Santa Cruz. It's way too far out of their zone.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by wcghost

If you
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Not so sure NYC folk would even be able to handle or appreciate a place like Santa Cruz. It's way too far out of their zone.
pimp.gif

Cafe Brasil
Mystery Spot
Natural Bridges Beach
1 hr rafting trip
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

in that order.

Agreed, with that order. But can you imagine NYC people on that kinda trip? Ain't no way.
laugh.gif

And ain't no way those people could handle the grade of green they got in Santa Cruz either.

SF FTW.. Looking at the skyline when I drove back into the city from the east bay earlier and it's still a little surreal that I'm living here now. Randomly moved here 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom