PILIPINOS! Know your history.

Giolo+Close+Up.jpg

pimp.gif
prince giolo.  he was a slave but still looks like a beast in this drawing of him. 
laugh.gif

I knew a girl who looked African American but was filipino.  I actually know a number of Filipino people and they are all very nice.

A couple women I know are married to some country boy white dudes who served in the military.  Is that common for that to happen still today?

Also ya'lls Martial Arts=
pimp.gif

Guru Dan Inosanto FTW!

I knew a girl who looked African American but was filipino.  I actually know a number of Filipino people and they are all very nice.

A couple women I know are married to some country boy white dudes who served in the military.  Is that common for that to happen still today?

Also ya'lls Martial Arts=
pimp.gif

Guru Dan Inosanto FTW!

Man I miss the PI. Went there in 09 and had the time of my life.

Bohol, Boracay, Puerto Princessa, Makati, Fort Bonifacio, Greenhills, Manila East
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I miss the PI. Went there in 09 and had the time of my life.

Bohol, Boracay, Puerto Princessa, Makati, Fort Bonifacio, Greenhills, Manila East
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Sadly they're one Asian ethnicity, that will retain an identity crisis for years to come.

yea, my people are too worried about the whole asian =/= pac islander nonsense to even look twice at articles such as the one OP posted. 

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Sadly they're one Asian ethnicity, that will retain an identity crisis for years to come.

yea, my people are too worried about the whole asian =/= pac islander nonsense to even look twice at articles such as the one OP posted. 

Originally Posted by envasian

To All Pilipinos:

Google, "Spratly Islands"

Knowledge is POWER.

Yup, China's bullying smaller Southeast Asian countries. They already made outposts and deployed warships in some of the islands.
30t6p3b.gif
RocSole Posted: 07/05/11 7:19 PMWhy is spelled different ways? Ex. Pilipinos, Philipinos, Filipinos
Filipino - the National Language/term used to designate one who originated from the Philippines. If you want to be safe with the spelling, use this one.
smile.gif
Pilipino - basically the Tagalog version of Filipino.Philopino/Filopino, etc. - it's just a common (butchered) misspelling of Filipino.
laugh.gif
Oh and white foreigners being married to/have Filipina girlfriends is not an uncommon sight over here. It's not that common, either, but it happens.

Originally Posted by envasian

To All Pilipinos:

Google, "Spratly Islands"

Knowledge is POWER.

Yup, China's bullying smaller Southeast Asian countries. They already made outposts and deployed warships in some of the islands.
30t6p3b.gif
RocSole Posted: 07/05/11 7:19 PMWhy is spelled different ways? Ex. Pilipinos, Philipinos, Filipinos
Filipino - the National Language/term used to designate one who originated from the Philippines. If you want to be safe with the spelling, use this one.
smile.gif
Pilipino - basically the Tagalog version of Filipino.Philopino/Filopino, etc. - it's just a common (butchered) misspelling of Filipino.
laugh.gif
Oh and white foreigners being married to/have Filipina girlfriends is not an uncommon sight over here. It's not that common, either, but it happens.

Back
Top Bottom