Please, don't ever make another album if you're on this list

Luda-
16s only please

Nas -
Mainly because you're so damn confusing, and not in a "Is it Black girl lost or shorty owe you some head" way. This "Ni66er" needs tofigure his damn self out before he drops that album
smh.gif

Jeezy -
Dude never grew into the artist I expected him to
tired.gif
. He's still thePac to the Youth...for better or worse, but he never went past rapping about dope. The kids are still listening, so tell them something. If not, just stop.

Weezy -
Go get your life right man... slow down... you had a spark...5 years after you started, but now you just garbage. OK, not garbage, but watered down.Take it back to the SQ days or Carter 1, or quit.

Jada-
He's just old and fat now
smh.gif
. what happened? Homie's like the black Tony Soprano now. BUT...he killed that otherwise horrible Ay Bay Bay RMX.

The Game -
Never was more than a C+ or B- rapper anyway... then he started whining about 50 and I stopped listening...BUT HE NEVER STOPPED WHINING! I almost wanted tolisten to him pre GUnit. Now I just want him to go away. I wonder if he'll reply to this thread...

Snoop -
See: The 90s

Help me compile a list of GOOD artists that need to stop making whole albums and give the reason please.

^ yeah az is a good one.
the styles p isnt bad its just boring as hell.

these arent good artists but

50 cent
LL cool J
dipset
T.I

And I'd agree. But why?

Oh yeah, can't forget those thugs. Sorry Bone. Back when I was too young to understand what ya'll were saying anyway, it didn't bother me.But i'm an adult now.... I swear to God if ya'll come back with that same "A Kennedy lemony remedy jittery" BS and call it lyrics,I'm gonna be PISSED!

Oh yeeeeeeeah..... Mighty Mos, you my dude... but stop. No one besides me cares anymore. I don't even think Talib even cares anymore.

"Oh yeah, can't forget those thugs. Sorry Bone. Back when I was too young to understand what ya'll were saying anyway, it didn't bother me.But i'm an adult now.... I swear to God if ya'll come back with that same "A Kennedy lemony remedy jittery" BS and call it lyrics, I'mgonna be PISSED!"

^

yo...i swear some cats on here were loving "Strength & Loyalty", like the album was hot. sorry but they need to stop.

Thread happy?
laugh.gif

I think Luda got 1 great album in him
Snoop makes good music we all know he fell off after Doggystyle but maybe 1 day him n Dre can go back n make some West Coast Magic
Game is a C- rapper at best(only shiines when dissin G-Unit)

hmmmm a lot of rappers need to stop now

Jay-Z aka Ol Man Jigga -
Please stop you left your mark on the game. You messed up the retiring thing(even tho it was all a marketing ploy)AG aint great at all but its good enough toretire off of. Dont even announce it just fade away after the roc boys mixtape.

Cassidy-
Its over. Ya albums are all a mess, you still dont know what type of rapper you want to be mainstream or gangsta? Good example of a bad balance of hip hopimage.

Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent-
After ya contract is up ya career should be as well. I mean workin with Lindsay Lohan???
smh.gif
you really doin anything for money man. even tho you wasn't the best rapper youcould atleast make good music even tho it made hip hop stagnant. Curtis the album proved you are not capable of that anymore.

Ja Rule-
If anybody who remembers you, YOU should announce retirement. The mountain is to big to climb man and its not funny watching you try anymore.

Dr.Dre-
Aint like you rap that good anyway(to me anyway). Who's even lookin for Detox anymore? Stick to "producing" and never step in the booth again.

Honorable mentions(dudes who got 1 album left to prove otherwise)
Busta Rhymes(You was on fire with Dillagence but if you come with bull shhh on this next album you no longer a rapper to me, you gonna just be a sad loud hypeman)
Trick Daddy
Mike Jones(You should be on the list but I dont know if anyone remembers you)

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

AZ - after aziatic the beats got boring and the flow was so repetitive
Really? I thought AWOL was dope and there were some cuts on the format... I'm looking forward to his next album. But 50 cent and yayo

Thread happy?

I'm always thread happy
laugh.gif
. Peep the sig. But seriously, I try to refrain from clicking NEW TOPIC if it isn't something new or at least interesting.I try to kill the monotony one original topic at a time.

American Gangster is $#@%#!% AMAZING, BTW...

Props for giving Jeffery his just due. HE deserves to be put in the "good rapper" pile....and he also should never release another album
laugh.gif

How you gon call Dre a rapper?
laugh.gif
... I guess Diddy is a rapper too?

Busta Rhymes(You was on fire with Dillagence but if you come with bull shhh on this next album you no longer a rapper to me, you gonna just be a sad loud hype man)

laugh.gif
busta gets a pass from me just off the strength of himpromising to have dilla on there.

This will be the greatest hater-summit thread ever cuz you gotta name somebody you at least half-way respect...and who wants to hate on rappers they like?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and Mike Jones's spot is reserved on my list. He doesn't even like being talented. He only writes 8 good bars per verse and then repeatsthem...which takes away all the "good" that was there in the first place
smh.gif

Q-Tip. I'm all for another Tribe album, but I don't like his solo stuff. He needs to be with Phife and Ali to get me interested.

Jeezy -
Dude never grew into the artist I expected him to
tired.gif
. He's still the Pac to the Youth...for better or worse, but he never went past rapping about dope. The kids are still listening, so tell them something. If not, just stop.
I agree, but not in a sense that he needs to stop making albums........

How you gon call Dre a rapper?
laugh.gif
... I guess Diddy is a rapper too?
Not really but I just read this article where he talkin bout its gonna be Aftermath/Shady's year and I got tight for a sec
laugh.gif
like N_ STOP!
Oh yeah, and Mike Jones's spot is reserved on my list. He doesn't even like being talented. He only writes 8 good bars per verse and then repeats them...which takes away all the "good" that was there in the first place
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Thats that backwards issh, my dude dont even like to succeed
roll.gif
he really dont count but I dont think he knows.
ahhh man...i gotta add my dude face. smh.
i feel bad about that one. ahhhh well
laugh.gif

I was gonna put him on the list but I aint heard Made yet, not that it matter this dude has been releasing albums and the rest of the hip hopworld doesn't even know. This'll be me listening to a face album since The Fix oh wait
eek.gif
that hi-tek is out puttin Face on the backburner again.. Damn.

smokin.gif

Bone Thugs.....if they cant get Bizzy and Flesh in the booth and get back to the caliber of there first 4 albums, then its time to find another professionfellas. maybe Professional Wrestling perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom