Please, don't ever make another album if you're on this list

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I disagree with everyone you named
That's believeable. It's much easier to agree on BAD rappers that need to quit. That's why this topic interests me.Who you got in mind Leonidas?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Canibus - Get your production right, or just
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
quit...
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
He still makin music? Nah this dude needs to be ordered to stop rappin at anytime.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Leonidas

Nah honestly there's no one who I think shouldn't drop more albums
Only dude that really irks me like that is DJ Khaled

But if someone puts out a wack album, it's not an issue to me, I just hit the delete button and keep it moving

Like half of those artists you named need me to A&R the next one though

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I just hit the delete button and keep it moving
It's waaaay to easy to do that these days. That's the problem now. You used to have to waste precious ATP to actually frisbee the disc youPURCHASED with your own hard earned money..... welcome to 2007
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by DUB 253

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]Canibus -[/color] Get your production right, or just
quit...
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
He still makin music? Nah this dude needs to be ordered to stop rappin at any time.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I got no problem with dude's rappin', but the production on his albumsmakes his
unlistenable.
smh.gif
4f73572844bca7c552d64d1902fe351863f905f.gif

eek.gif
@ my dude Rilla using "ATP" in daily conversation

you must've been waiting since 10th grade Chemistry to bust that out...

have to waste precious ATP
eek.gif
laugh.gif
damn right tho, if it wont for the internet, i woulda lost weightfrisbee'in all the garbage thats been released.

and for those dissin Canibus's production, his last disc had lots of nice beats on it. one of them is re-used on The Big Doe Rehab.

I disagree with a few on that list. NaS might be confused but 'Hip Hop Is Dead' is one of his most complete efforts IMO. Ludas last album was one ofhis best and Game might not be a B list lyricist but his last album was pretty entertaining, better than his first. He just needs to work on his damn lyrics.

50 Cent was once a pretty damn good artist. After GRODT his music has went downhill.

"Oh yeah, can't forget those thugs. Sorry Bone. Back when I was too young to understand what ya'll were saying anyway, it didn't bother me. But i'm an adult now.... I swear to God if ya'll come back with that same "A Kennedy lemony remedy jittery" BS and call it lyrics, I'm gonna be PISSED!"
man back when i was in like 3rd grade bone was the $!#@, then i got older and realized that it was only cause i couldnt understand them.
ill add pharell to the list.
i wouldnt mind hearing another jeezy album though.
oh, and birdman needs to hang it up too.

My List:

Canibus - Its not the late 90's your careers been on E for the last decade

LL Cool J - Your a Goat but make this last album your last cant keep switchin from thug to ladies man mad sons tell me he aint even from queens

2pac - Even tho you aint alive amaru/universal need to stop

Eminem - Make this album your last you had a spark when you started last 4 years you been garbage

50 Cent - Same formula that keeps sufferin, Make the album Greatest Hits and call it quits

Diddy - You on the LL tip except you go from wannabe !!!@ talkin gangsta to pop artist over night

Jay-Z - Make 1 last double cd with premo,dre,hi tek, timbo etc. and leave the game and promote artist please

Nas - You have hot liners but after going there ether it didnt make sense and every year your beats are worst and worst and you sound to high to spit

Fabolous - You always have hit songs and then stay on ya ladies tip and sound the same over and over again promote new artists

KRS One - please never drop a cd again

Busta Rhymes - I know you aint from brooklyn and i just want 1 last album and thats it

The Lox/D Block - Made a Double Cd lox album and end it promote new artist

Wu Tang - After this Cd give us one more and keep your legacy

Soulja Boy/Unk/Sean Kingston/Tpain/Hurricane Chris/Lil Boosie/Etc - No flow and voice boxs and that ignorant southern talk just dont work leave the game alone

Three 6 Mafia - i sweated yall for years but every album is worst and worst Last TO Walk should be the Final Walk

Project Pat - More and more i dont hear that mista dont play and the flow and and style is gettin worst

The Game - One more album leave it alone im tired of Dre,Compton,Low riders i went to compton 7 times this year alone and i didnt see 1 low rider and nobodywas really rockin chucks alot of sons had NY hats and Airforces this aint 92'

Snoop - Your embarrassing yourself and getting more and more commerical every year

Dj Khaled - Even tho you arabic like me your the most annoying entertainer in American History

DJ Clue - Your last cd was basura

e-40 - your slang has never been hot rather dumb as hell for a 40 year old man talkin about go dumb and buggers in ya eyes

kneak da sneak - your voice is horrible and have no skills leave the game alone

Cassidy - You disappointed me with your last album one more and leave the game alone

---man i can keep going the game needs the realness back that rawkus/loud records/early-late 90s def jam/pre 96 death row feeel again. Mr.collipark needs to bebanned as well

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

The Game - One more album leave it alone im tired of Dre,Compton,Low riders i went to compton 7 times this year alone and i didnt see 1 low rider and nobody was really rockin chucks alot of sons had NY hats and Airforces this aint 92'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jay-Z - Make 1 last double cd with premo,dre,hi tek, timbo etc. and leave the game and promote artist please
pimp.gif

I know you not from DC talkin bout LL aint from Queens
laugh.gif
and altho as akid Busta was in BK dude is from LI but he did use to be on Fulton. Dont know why thats even relevant to the music tho

smokin.gif

I think all the people who named Jay are just scared to see him fail, and that's the only reason I would name him also.
EastCoastPapi wrote:
The Game - One more album leave it alone im tired of Dre,Compton,Low riders i went to compton 7 times this year alone and i didnt see 1 low rider and nobody was really rockin chucks alot of sons had NY hats and Airforces this aint 92'
+%!+ is so true
laugh.gif

50 needs to stop also, maybe make one last album, but...

not let Yayo be the executive on it
pick a some better beats
stop going everywhere with Teflon on
leave the hollow tips alone
start spitting real +%!+ again
tell Em to do a serious verse

Nas-mainly because you're so damn confusing, and not in a "Is it Black girl lost or shorty owe you some head" way. This "Ni66er" needs to figure his damn self out before he drops that album
smh.gif

That makes no sense to me. What do you mean he needs to figure himself out?..I would agree with if you said he needs to stop making albums withsalaam remi but all together? The game would be boring to me without a new Nas album every couple of years, the same with Jay.

I gotta ask ya'll... did some of you guys read the requirements for this thread. I believe I said GOOD rappers.

Well, what I meant was that Nas is just so lost as an individual to me, and I don't really like to be led by the lost. Yes, I take music that serious
laugh.gif
.I love that man's music, I really do. But dude is giving alot of "huh?" to us as consumers.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Well, what I meant was that Nas is just so lost as an individual to me, and I don't really like to be led by the lost. Yes, I take music that serious
laugh.gif
. I love that man's music, I really do. But dude is giving alot of "huh?" to us as consumers.

Word but this is why I cant break the dude up into pre-ether n post ether like you did I got qualms with every album after illmatic up to Stillmatic.

smokin.gif

Nas still puts out joints , wildin . Maybe you should fallback from being trigger happy in every post .

Game while not being ill , makes solid albums .

Jada still spits .

Not a big fan of Luda but whatever , let him doing his thing .

Eminem - Make this album your last you had a spark when you started last 4 years you been garbage
I STILL got faith that Em got the ability to drop the hottest album of the decade.

And it seems like he really don't care about appeasing fans anymore.

Cmon white boy. Make it happen.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Luda-
16s only please

Nas -
Mainly because you're so damn confusing, and not in a "Is it Black girl lost or shorty owe you some head" way. This "Ni66er" needs to figure his damn self out before he drops that album
smh.gif

Jeezy -
Dude never grew into the artist I expected him to
tired.gif
. He's still the Pac to the Youth...for better or worse, but he never went past rapping about dope. The kids are still listening, so tell them something. If not, just stop.

Weezy -
Go get your life right man... slow down... you had a spark...5 years after you started, but now you just garbage. OK, not garbage, but watered down. Take it back to the SQ days or Carter 1, or quit.

Jada-
He's just old and fat now
smh.gif
. what happened? Homie's like the black Tony Soprano now. BUT...he killed that otherwise horrible Ay Bay Bay RMX.

The Game -
Never was more than a C+ or B- rapper anyway... then he started whining about 50 and I stopped listening...BUT HE NEVER STOPPED WHINING! I almost wanted to listen to him pre GUnit. Now I just want him to go away. I wonder if he'll reply to this thread...

Snoop -
See: The 90s

Help me compile a list of GOOD artists that need to stop making whole albums and give the reason please.
What are you saying fam?? Jada needs to give it up? Did you hear the welcome to the roc freestyle? Jeezy? Weezy? You sound drunk my dude

Back
Top Bottom