Please, don't ever make another album if you're on this list

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

*****z just Xed out the whole industry whos left????

soulijah boy and papoose???

smh.gif
roll.gif

Im fine with that
laugh.gif
he'll finally drop that damn album
I always find it funny when internet cowboys criticize people who are INFINITELY more successful than they are.

I believe that is the definition of a "hater".

Team: Threads That Matter?

%%$$*#% hysterical......

Thats why your wrong haters don't criticize. Why are all of yall mad he did say GOOD rappers so ofcourse some of you will disagree, I dontthink Wanye or Jeezy are good at ALL btw

smokin.gif

^Exactly. I stated in the opening post that I had more than adequate respect for these guys I'm naming. Not once did I say they weren't talented...sohow am I hating again? And dude, you post in the music forum like I do. Because I'm a rapper, that makes me more of a hater than you? No, it doesn't.Stop *****in

first off...yes he said "i don't even feel like I'm famous" in the midst of expressing his gripes about the music biz, and that was in a couple interviews...so what, he got misquoted from the same quote, twice? All I'm saying is, it just seems like he's not into it, and that's not healthy.
thats the thing...he never said it more than once...I pointed that out in that article that was recently pulled it...where it said it was takenform the original billboard interview where he said that...he said "I don't think I'm famous"...I dont believe he meant I don't haveenough fame...dude knows he has plenty of fame everything from grammy nods to being on GQ magazine...I think he was sayin like I don't think I'mfamous...I just wanna be a regular dude...type thing....like in that ABC interview how he says he just walks around Chicago without bodyguards and an entourage because he likes being a regular person

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

first off...yes he said "i don't even feel like I'm famous" in the midst of expressing his gripes about the music biz, and that was in a couple interviews...so what, he got misquoted from the same quote, twice? All I'm saying is, it just seems like he's not into it, and that's not healthy.
thats the thing...he never said it more than once...I pointed that out in that article that was recently pulled it...where it said it was taken form the original billboard interview where he said that...he said "I don't think I'm famous"...I dont believe he meant I don't have enough fame...dude knows he has plenty of fame everything from grammy nods to being on GQ magazine...I think he was sayin like I don't think I'm famous...I just wanna be a regular dude...type thing....like in that ABC interview how he says he just walks around Chicago without bodyguards and an entourage because he likes being a regular person

aite...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...but I still feel like his whole demeanor towards the music is a little on the side of him notreally wanting to do it anymore...seemed real depressed when talkin about making music

Give jada one more chance? Maaaaan that __ been rappin long enough. Nah, but he is very dope tho, I just think he's past the point where I care to hear himdoing solo stuff. I'll take a new Lox joint tho.

Mos Def-Stop singing, start #+@!#+! rapping
Raekwon-Stop whining about the South and "all dese wack#**%*%%", start rapping

And agreed on Three 6, dudes need Lord Infamous back and stop writing corny hooks.

I don't know about Project Pat, he still spits to me. Walkin' Bank Roll was tough.

Back
Top Bottom