Please, don't ever make another album if you're on this list

Damn homie you all the rappers in the game now to stop making albums, that doesn't make any sense.
Only rapper that comes to mind that needs to stop is T.I. is albums are getting worse and worse. I expect is next album to be pure thrash.

Your list is horrible none of your comments make sense.

Nas-Don't get your comment on him
Jada's fat so he can't rap? But if he was brolic and diesel that would be ok ?lol ok
Wayne is 1000X better then when he was in the late 90's
Luda needs to get better production
Dr.Dre hate it or love it can drop a classic every time
The Game is a solid artist who is holding down a whole coast by himself so he;s good in my book
Jeezy ain't that bad he gets hard beats makes good cds you bump in the whip

I disagree with everyone on your list except for Luda...dude hasn't made a decent album in yeaaars.
I would say Wayne, but he has too many fans to just abandon at the current moment.
I disagree with everyone else though, because they've put out decent-good albums recently, so if you get rid of them, then what? That takes out all thosesolid efforts, and then we're stuck with all trash?
Here's some others that I like but think they should give stop (I guess, wouldn't really want someone to quit what they love, but if I had to choose)
Lupe...Yea he's an amazing lyricist, but is talking he wants to quit cuz he's not famous enough...soundin like the mad rapper, just quit then ifthat's your purpose. With the image he portrays in hip-hop that's very hypocritical.
Fat Joe...he's not even the same person, he switched his whole ways to be a southern artists.
(This one hurts to say) Eminem...he's in my top 5, but needs to stop, seriously. I know he has the ability to make more good music, but even if you ignoreEncore and just look at his previous features this past year and so on, their all on that same tip that we got from Encore, and Em isn't really the type ofrapper I wanna hear him rap about his cars and %+%* like that.
T.I....I'm a fan of his, but c'mon, his last album was TRASH. I liked King, but I don't even know if dude is able to make good music anymore afterthat last album...who knows, maybe this conviction might inspire him.

Three 6 Mafia - i sweated yall for years but every album is worst and worst Last TO Walk should be the Final Walk

Project Pat - More and more i dont hear that mista dont play and the flow and and style is gettin worst
Truth. It hurts to realize this.
frown.gif

*****z just Xed out the whole industry whos left????

soulijah boy and papoose???

laugh.gif

yea yall wild'n you need some of the rapper to keep rap in it's proper prospective cuz it's not a whole lot
of raw rappers entering the game right now on some blow up shhh. People like busta,jay,snoop,luda,mos,they keep the essence there

yup i also agree with three 6 and pat. they just need to give up. i know they could make hot music again, but they just wanna sell out.

Lupe...Yea he's an amazing lyricist, but is talking he wants to quit cuz he's not famous enough...soundin like the mad rapper, just quit then if that's your purpose. With the image he portrays in hip-hop that's very hypocritical.
thats not what he said
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I would say Wayne, but he has too many fans to just abandon at the current moment.
ok...just cause you dont like somebody they should stop making music? that makes no sense.... I mean you kinda said that...but still

but a lot of older rappers should stop, its hard for them to retire though...especially those who used to be great...

You sound like a straight up hater. Especially with Jeezy. Dude is 2 nationwide albums deep and you're telling him to quit rapping? Wayne, yes he isannoying, but album wise, he has heat under his belt. Maybe if you would just title it, rappers you are tired of hearing, that would be more understandable.

Of course I sound like a hater in a thread about which GOOD artists should retire
laugh.gif
. It's and inherently contradictory statement. If you read theoriginal post, there's no way on a board with 50,000 plus members that everyone would agree with me. Some do. Most don't. That's why Isaid add YOUR namesto the list.... so as to see what YOU thought on THIS subject. If you want to reply to a different subject, then do so, but THIS subject isthe topic of THIS thread. If I named it "rappers you are tired of hearing" the the thread would not serve the specific function that I want it to. Itain't a damn thing hard to understand about this thread
laugh.gif
. Look, let me make my threads as I see fit, and you can just respond if you chose to. Ididn't beg you to reply man. Why's everybody getting offended like they didn't expect to see one of their favorite artists onsomebody's list?

You're nuts. There's tons of trash that gets put out. All of those artist have above-average skills, can't knock them bc they haven't made aReady to Die or Reasonable Doubt.

You sound drunk my dude
laugh.gif

AZ- i mess with you my dude and you aint got that MoTown budget but dont listen to them dude's you been getting told what to do and not to do,go back to yaold flow and beats (Aziatic & Awol) or dont drop at all

The Game - One more album leave it alone im tired of Dre,Compton,Low riders i went to compton 7 times this year alone and i didnt see 1 low rider and nobody was really rockin chucks alot of sons had NY hats and Airforces this aint 92'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Game - Should have never had a career.
Lloyd Banks -
indifferent.gif

Matter of fact, the whole G-Unit -
indifferent.gif

Jay-Z - Unless you're going to do this next album like the OG plan was for TBA... hang it up.
Nas - Albums have been lame since the Lost Tapes.
Wayne - Focus or #%%! off.
Mos/Talib - If the next album from both of you isn't a Blackstar album, cash it in.
Memphis Bleek - In the Fade to Black DVD talking about "I'm the new KONY," no. Go find a quiet spot of pasture and die.
Three 6 - There's two of you, which hardly constitutes a "mafia". Just start full time producing or something, because the beats still knock.

There's more, but we all know Rilla just wants the rap landscape open for his own hostile takeover, word to post-WWII Communism.

lol ay nacho's 8th street latinas avy
roll.gif
, also to the son that said i aint from dc cuz i commented busta he was born in east flatbush but was raisedin long island ino mad brooklyn dukes and they always get on him. its whateva... Shortys out here in cali say Game is from Lancaster or some!$!+. I heardLudacris was from the Chi and went to school in va..khaled from like orlando or some and jeezy aint from atl

^just sayin need to stop frontin where u from

^point is the game be frontin 90% of the time so we as fans we need to catch that!$!+ off the break with sons reppin!$!+ they dont belong too.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Lupe...Yea he's an amazing lyricist, but is talking he wants to quit cuz he's not famous enough...soundin like the mad rapper, just quit then if that's your purpose. With the image he portrays in hip-hop that's very hypocritical.
thats not what he said
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

ok...just cause you dont like somebody they should stop making music? that makes no sense.... I mean you kinda said that...but still

but a lot of older rappers should stop, its hard for them to retire though...especially those who used to be great...

first off...yes he said "i don't even feel like I'm famous" in the midst of expressing his gripes about the music biz, and that was in acouple interviews...so what, he got misquoted from the same quote, twice? All I'm saying is, it just seems like he's not into it, and that's nothealthy.
Also, I said Wayne shouldn't retire...so what's your point?

main one that comes to mind is 50

i dont even think that i need to state a reason.
smh.gif

Oh, and i never really understood why Game gets so much hate, he puts out better albums then most of u guys favorite rappers. the documentary and doctorsadvocate is a great start for neones career, idk just my opinion

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

You're nuts. There's tons of trash that gets put out. All of those artist have above-average skills, can't knock them bc they haven't made a Ready to Die or Reasonable Doubt.
Really? I'm tired of repeating myself.....If I'm nuts, you're illiterate...or just stupid. Please go back and read what I actually wrotein my original post...

Originally Posted by avitale8

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

thats not what he said
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

first off...yes he said "i don't even feel like I'm famous" in the midst of expressing his gripes about the music biz, and that was in a couple interviews...so what, he got misquoted from the same quote, twice? All I'm saying is, it just seems like he's not into it, and that's not healthy.
Also, I said Wayne shouldn't retire...so what's your point?

yes...he said from the get go he was only making 3 albums..before food and liqour even dropped...the whole "not famous" thing and the 3 albumsthing are serperate from each other

I always find it funny when internet cowboys criticize people who are INFINITELY more successful than they are.

I believe that is the definition of a "hater".

Team: Threads That Matter?

%%$$*#% hysterical......

Back
Top Bottom