Post Something You Know That We Don't Because Of Your Job

This is the single greatest thread ever created. Very entertaining. I'm 8 pages deep and look forward to reading the rest at intervals at my leisure.
pimp.gif

Footlocker

On the cool grey release we had extra adult sizes but they reserved (even though we're not suppose to) for friends and family. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Footlocker

On the cool grey release we had extra adult sizes but they reserved (even though we're not suppose to) for friends and family. *shrugs*
No WAIZ!!!!!!!  Can I have some more?

PC Richard & Son

I can sell most TV's, or appliances for atleast 33% less.

You get paid salary + commision (amount depends on product) on the products you sell, and 17% of the warranty you sell.

If you sell a subzero/viking (high end) kitchen, you're making atleast $800, plus 17% off the warranty.

You can easily make over 100k a year, if your volume is around 100k (which isnt too hard if your store is good).

When products get discontinued, you can literally buy them for less than half the sp. (most of the time)

We price match pretty much anywhere, even most online retailers.

PC Richard & Son is one of the few retail stores with some integrity left... been around over 100 years. (No promo)

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Wal-Mart:
-As asset protection there are no active cameras in clothing sections and NEVER any near fitting rooms (law).
-They catch most people by wathcing footage in office, as long as you are not acting super bold or crazy you will not be noticed.
-If you think you are being followed and youre stealing just drop the stuff. You can drop it at any point right up to the registers/exits as its not considered stealing till you past last point of sale.
-If your Wal-Mart has a food section be careful and inspect produce product fridges are not cleaned daily.
-Packaged store made product is often the "rejected" items deemed not able to be sold a la cart.
-Be polite to cashires as they can "accidentially" enter wrong price or number of produce so you pay more.
-Self checkouts are watched like a hawk so if you not scanning stuff or skipping items you may get away once or twice but will get caught eventually as its considered a last point of sale and thus even if just not entering correct price its stealing weather its only 10 cents or 10 dollars.
Is it true that if yall catch someone stealing for under 25 bucks they just have to return the stuff and get banned from the store?

if its more then $100 we call the police, and your goin to jail, we never show up to court tho so your good, lol
anything less we take a picture and kick u out, ban u
i dont work at walmart tho so i dont wanna answer for dudes specific job

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

I'm a butcher.

I was never much of a fan of pork to begin with but unless you have a trusted Butcher, dont buy pork chops
sick.gif
. I've seen some butchers/managers do some effed up +!% to not lose money. And going to a restaurant to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a steak is ridiculous, because they purchase the meat for damn near nothing compared to what they sell it for...unless u got the money to blow....and Butchers def get bunz
pimp.gif
Depends on butcher. High end butchers are paying a lot for high quality meat. The customer pays even more of course, but it's simply not true that all meat is dirt cheap and sold high. Good meat costs money at every stage of the process. 

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Footlocker

you just made yourself famous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Wal-Mart:
-As asset protection there are no active cameras in clothing sections and NEVER any near fitting rooms (law).
-They catch most people by wathcing footage in office, as long as you are not acting super bold or crazy you will not be noticed.
-If you think you are being followed and youre stealing just drop the stuff. You can drop it at any point right up to the registers/exits as its not considered stealing till you past last point of sale.
-If your Wal-Mart has a food section be careful and inspect produce product fridges are not cleaned daily.
-Packaged store made product is often the "rejected" items deemed not able to be sold a la cart.
-Be polite to cashires as they can "accidentially" enter wrong price or number of produce so you pay more.
-Self checkouts are watched like a hawk so if you not scanning stuff or skipping items you may get away once or twice but will get caught eventually as its considered a last point of sale and thus even if just not entering correct price its stealing weather its only 10 cents or 10 dollars.
Is it true that if yall catch someone stealing for under 25 bucks they just have to return the stuff and get banned from the store?

if its more then $100 we call the police, and your goin to jail, we never show up to court tho so your good, lol
anything less we take a picture and kick u out, ban u
i dont work at walmart tho so i dont wanna answer for dudes specific job

where you work at? I need spraypaint
nerd.gif

Idk if posted but at my old job target, you can say you saw a different price and the cashier can lower the price up to $20 sometimes more without any need of manager approval. just look for a cool cashier

some tid-bits about my jobs
mta/nyc transit:

-anyone who takes the L train: the train runs itself about 80% of the time, with me just sitting there...........

- the mta gets a certain percentage from people who use credit/debit cards to buy metrocards

-if you complain about any customer, the mta is more likely to believe you than the workers story

-most train operators and conductors make the most money when they CAN NOT pick a job; once you are able to pick a job, the pay goes down a bit

-if you pay by the ride, try to keep a couple of cents over the base fare on your card if u want a transfer to the bus or subway(example, keep 2.30 instead of exactly 2.25 on the card)

radio city music hall:

-i would not recommend eating the pretzels or the hot dogs;as they are not made fresh,..........

-most of the workers do NOT wear gloves when serving you those items

-most tickets for sold out events, you have a good chance the day of the show to purchase, as some tickets are released

-1st mezz in the center are the best seats in the house

-radio city during xmas time purposely understaffs employees, because a christmas bonus is at stake for the big bosses if they stay within budget............

Originally Posted by rtype3995

mta/nyc transit:

-anyone who takes the L train: the train runs itself about 80% of the time, with me just sitting there...........

laugh.gif
I remember the public panicking and going
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when the "robo-train" was first announced.

You're a T/O?
nerd.gif

most wedding photographers/videographers are snobby d-bags who over-charge the %&*# of their mediocre product.
I almost went to fists with two different crews due to them repeatedly getting in my way & ruining my shots.

Originally Posted by rtype3995

mta/nyc transit:

- the mta gets a certain percentage from people who use credit/debit cards to buy metrocards

-if you complain about any customer, the mta is more likely to believe you than the workers story

-most train operators and conductors make the most money when they CAN NOT pick a job; once you are able to pick a job, the pay goes down a bit

-if you pay by the ride, try to keep a couple of cents over the base fare on your card if u want a transfer to the bus or subway(example, keep 2.30 instead of exactly 2.25 on the card)
How was it getting a job with them?

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Social worker:

It is federal regulations that you can't deny expedited (same day) food stamps to applicants without a valid ID or SSC.
I hate it when people roll into my office without ID or SSC knowing that they can demand whatever they want...

Also drug rehabilitation centers I am in charge of is a joke/scam...all they care about is funding from whatever resources they can "pull" from...

do I have to know a #POOR persons info, name+addy
or can I run up in there with a made up name?

Newspapers:

Don't think you're ever gonna scoop up Boardwalk or any last piece in those monopoly sticker games
laugh.gif

believe it or not, most people i dont think can tell the difference.......................
yes i've been a t/o for a year; i was in another department for 4 years................

with ta, its a civil service job; you have to take a test and depending on how high you score, you can be called fairly quickly..............
it does mess with your social life the first few years, but eventually, it does get a bit better...............
i worked the token booths and the train; each has its good and bad................

Originally Posted by filipin0y

AT GYU KAKU IN VICTORIA GARDENS IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA,CA
i dont work here but i have a couple of friends that do..

i have herd that the manager is perverted and women get hired easily if they make sexual comments...

all the workers are all friends and potheads. they smoke in the freezer during work..

rice is usually 3 months old
Damn. I practically live at GYU in Pasadena.  

This thread is 
pimp.gif
, i read everything
So far no one posted my job yet

Current job- street pharmacist

You need that medicinal? best believe i got that ++#@

dont get on my nerves or else ill give you the snicklefritz

No, dont hit me up telling me to drive to so and so then make you only sell you a dime bag 
mad.gif
 I may have money but goddam at least buy more than that. its a waste of time and gas. I got other people to serve that are willing to buy 8ths, halfs zips, or an O

what drives me even more crazy is when you have a friend that has a friend that has more friends that wants me to drive around your area to pass out a damm sack...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 %%%! and i dont like my number being passed around im a not a ** to be pass around, If your friend want some, you call me for some directly....yall gonna get me caught up one day... and please do not ask me to buy you guys brews because you are underage....

Ill hook you up if you get get people to buy an 8th or more.

IF you keep on recopping I'll do 1 dollar for .1

If I hate you imma just sprinkle some mollies on your bud just to get a laugh
roll.gif
roll.gif

No I do not sell any chewy.....if you want coke in your weed go get it somewhere else, Im not dealing with no illegal substance.

You dont know how to roll your own blunt? ill roll it up for you. 

Trust me this job can be fun and dangerous. For one i get to smoke whenever i want
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
, but I do get rob sometimes. 
mad.gif

This was for the LOLS ahha. 

Aight here is Mine:

System Administrator
-Everything you type and site(s) visited are all logged and audited (so be careful what you access on the internet)
-What ever you erase is never complete gone from your hard-drive. It can be retrieved using special software
-Women are the worse at keeping their cubicle/office clean (fingernails, smelly shoes, nasty keyboards, etc)
-When you call me for help and I tell you to "Hit Any Key"...I mean hit 'Enter' or 'a' or 'shift' etc.... There is no "Hit Any Key" key on the keyboard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Almost 65% of computer problems can fixed with a simple reboot.

Working at BB&B. When on register, if you're nice and polite and you forgot your coupons, I can just type it in. I dont usually though

Sams Club:

-when it comes to stealing, you can steal anything, and the majority of the time you can get away with it. Once had some people walk out the front door with 2 52 inch tv's

- If we are busy, we are not trying to grab a forklift and get something down from the steel, majority of the time we will say we are out of the item you are looking for

-vice versa, if we are busy, the 1st thing we are trying to do is jump on a forklift because with working on the floor, you are also a cashier. if you are on a forklift, you cant leave it

-Managers and Co-managers do nothing. They rely on their Team leads, which is their assistants, to get all the work done when it comes to projects

-in turn the team leads delegate those tasks to who they look over, the floor associates.

-If you are rude, you arent getting good service.

-Majority of the time when someone says 'Well the other store said you had it, so we came here to get it", they are lying. And that other store was lying to you.

-After you check out, if you then put something else in your cart before leaving, 99% of the time the door people will not catch the stolen item, if they do say 'Well the cashier must of missed it'...

-If we tell you we dont have something, then you find it in the steel, we WILL take 20-30 minutes to get if for you, regardless if we are busy or not

-i think this has recently changed, but more than 5 months ago, you could bring back your TV you purchased in 1995 and get a FULL refund for it, and use that money for a brand new TV. Sams has a 100% customer service return policy.

-Buy your furniture from Sams club, if it breaks, gets old, you want new furniture, need money etc, you will get a full refund.

-In the Meat/Fresh department, there is a 150% refund guarantee, if you bring back anything, you will get 150% your money back. Once had someone return $150 of crab legs because one piece in the package was brown, needless to say, we returned it and they got a couple hundred bucks

-In the bakery, you can bring back a half eaten cake and get a full refund

-in the produce department, you can bring back anything that is rotten, and get a full refund/ exchange for a fresh item

Consulting publicly traded companies

-the majority of CEO's of companies are all idiots and they think they are gods gift to earth

- most penny stock companies, are just shell companies that issue stock to their friends/relatives that in turn get sold for a profit

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom