Post Something You Know That We Don't Because Of Your Job

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I don't want to harp on the music industry in this thread, so i'll keep it brief, but r&b singer tiffany evans, who sang promise ring, with Ciara, (And tiffany's a good friend with my uncle *Shrugs*) said this:

"You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent."

"Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

I don't want to harp on the music industry in this thread, so i'll keep it brief, but r&b singer tiffany evans, who sang promise ring, with Ciara, (And tiffany's a good friend with my uncle *Shrugs*) said this:

"You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent."

"Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You need to go holla at Tiffany son
laugh.gif

I always wanted her to go into detail....especially since im kinda involved in the music industry now (Intern @ Power 105/Blogger for the personality I work under)

Shoeking you've been dropping a lot of good stuff in this thread, props, son. At one point I listened to absolutely no secular music (03-05). But I ended up getting back into it. I definitely believe the info addressing influential artists with ulterior motives. Certain artists/ music give me a distinct feeling in my heart & soul. If I don't like the feeling, I become very hesitant to support that artist. I guarantee there's some truth behind the Jay & Ye theories. Especially Ye.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I work at McDonalds

When you order nuggets, do you know when your Barbecue or Sweet and Sour sauce will be expired? neither do we...
Cookies aren't freshly baked, just microwaved and so are the pies...
I saw a package of French Fries that was good to 2012...
There are nothing wrong with the McCafe drinks, we use actual milk and cocoa beans.
We always have to smile, if we don't we will get warned and get our hours cut...
We never argue with our customers and will give them anything to keep them satisfied.
I have seen my manager re use utensils and cups that have fell on the floor before.
The meat comes frozen but I just don't trust it cause it so fast to cook!
The chicken selects come prebreaded and ain't even that filling but people still pay $4+ or so for 3 pieces...
Big Mac can be bought for $1.10 if you just follow these instructions...
Buy a McDouble, ask to subsitute the regular bun for a qtr(quarter pounder) bun, add lettuce, mac sauce and remove the ketchup/mustard.
In my McDonalds, there is an attic and they have extra stock toys from 1999
eek.gif

Son...pm me.

And are you in the tri-state area?

Anyone else with some nice tidbits about their jobs that we may not know? Could use a good read tonight

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Wal-Mart:
-As asset protection there are no active cameras in clothing sections and NEVER any near fitting rooms (law).
-They catch most people by wathcing footage in office, as long as you are not acting super bold or crazy you will not be noticed.
-If you think you are being followed and youre stealing just drop the stuff. You can drop it at any point right up to the registers/exits as its not considered stealing till you past last point of sale.
-If your Wal-Mart has a food section be careful and inspect produce product fridges are not cleaned daily.
-Packaged store made product is often the "rejected" items deemed not able to be sold a la cart.
-Be polite to cashires as they can "accidentially" enter wrong price or number of produce so you pay more.
-Self checkouts are watched like a hawk so if you not scanning stuff or skipping items you may get away once or twice but will get caught eventually as its considered a last point of sale and thus even if just not entering correct price its stealing weather its only 10 cents or 10 dollars.
Is it true that if yall catch someone stealing for under 25 bucks they just have to return the stuff and get banned from the store?

THE GAP
- THERE ARE USUALLY HIDDEN/VERBAL PROMOTIONS FOR UP TO 45% OFF JUST SEARCH THE WEB THE DAY YOU SHOP..

- THE STOCK ROOMS ARE CRAP

- NEVER SHOP ANYTHING OTHER THAN DENIM REGULAR PRICE, 2 WEEKS AFTER "RELEASE" COMES SALE PRICE

- YOU CAN MAGNETICALLY REMOVE SENSORS

FOOTLOCKER

- ALWAYS TAKE YOUR RECEIPT/ MANAGERS SOMETIMES RETURN ITEMS BACK FOR CASH

- INSOLES DO HAVE A 1 YEAR WARRANTY

- FOAM CLEANERS SUCK, USE GEL

- MILITARY DISCOUNT IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT MILITARY ID

- DONT USE STORE SOCKS PLEASE!!! 

RADIOSHACK

- DO NOT BUY WARRANTY, ITS A SCAM.. THE SHACK SHIPS THEM BACK TO MANUFACTURER WHO PROVIDES THE CUSTOMER WITHA FREE WARRANTY ANYHOW

- READ YOUR CELLPHONE CONTRACTS VERY CAREFUL, THEY ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR "SECRET" CHARGES.

- ITEMS ARE USUALLY USED AND REPACKAGED 

- THE BATTERIES ARE AS GOOD AS THE 99 CENT STORE'S

LAUSD

- YOU ARE BETTER OFF HOME-SCHOOLING

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I work at McDonalds
Big Mac can be bought for $1.10 if you just follow these instructions...
Buy a McDouble, ask to subsitute the regular bun for a qtr(quarter pounder) bun, add lettuce, mac sauce and remove the ketchup/mustard.
niceeee

Teaching-

We're are not allowed to tell the students what religion we believe in.
You don't have to dress up but it's recommended that you look proper.

Great read! Nice stories everyone!

I'll add my share:

Radiology Practice:

1.) Insurance Companies are so damn sneaky. Rule is generally 90 days is the limit and if you havent billed correctly, etc, they dont have to pay you. They generally wait for the 87th day or so to let you know the few claims that there are issues with (everyone in the office is on the ball, very low amount of potential denials). They also have us by the balls. They say what they are going to pay. We can bill lets say 1200 for an MRI but we can end up for instance getting 200 dollars. That's why we have a large volume of customers.

2.) And this business is very profitable. I do all their financial work. Docs on site get paid AT LEAST 450k and 2/5th's of their expenses paid.

Higher Ed (College Housing):

1 - no matter wut u can always have ur own room (u just gotta pay for it)

2 - be as nice as possible to ur RA, house keeping, maintenance, and the director of ur building because whenever u have a problem they're the people that are gonna fix it and if ur known for being annoying it will take much longer than it has to. so say hi, wave, make ur face known because it will help

3 - if u ever have a major problem (bill, payment, roommate conflict) have ur parents call and complain and u will get wut u want

4 - if u have ur parents call and complain about anything ur gonna be labeled as a btcih and talked about by everyone that works for the university

5 - if we didn't "write u up" for the dumb **** u did..u would never be held accountable for the dumb **** u do and never know theres something wrong with it. we are a major part of the learning process of college even though u dont realize it

6 - even though i wrote u up for that dumb ****, i did the same thing when i was ur age. and i still get crazy drunk and make a fool of myself (i can just hide it better than u and i enforce the rules so im above them)

6 - no matter who u r, wut it is, or how private u think u keep ur info....WE KNOW ALL OF UR BUSINESS...whether its ur family situation, ur money situation, who u smashed last night, ur class schedule, or who u eat dinner with in the caf..we'll know within a week
7 - we are in charge of hundreds of people on a daily basis so don't think cuz u "pay 40k to go here" thats gonna make me fix ur problem at the drop of a hat...SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE and everyone has different problems so get over it and grow up

8 - our major goal is to prevent large tragedies from happening, not to make ur life harder.  the rules we have in place are to keep u and the other people around u safe.  ur at college not at home, we dont check up on u on a daily basis like ur parents did, the rules are to make sure that ur not doing anything ur not supposed to be doing.  things like the seton hall fire, rutgers cyber bullying suicide, v tech shooting, anything bad about a university that makes the news are all bad publicity for which means retention/enrollment rates go down ur tuition goes up.  

9 - even though u like to party, get drunk, have a good time...the person that lives downstairs from u doesnt.  they have family issues, they get beaten by their bf, they're broke, they actually study...so be considerate for the people around u

dental technician
we make crowns, veneers you name it.  anything dental

most dentists are hack jobs. i feel sorry for the patient paying thousands of dollars for a horrible job.

i would NOT go to 80% of the dentists i see at our lab

even if we tell the dentist we need a new impression,they usually tell us to proceed

i can get a crown made for less than 20 bucks, you will pay hundreds!

the dentist gets all the credit for your restoration when all he does is prep you and cement it in. 

do your research before getting any cosmetic restorations. most dentists are horrible

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

And now I have a question..do any of you get mad/annoyed when the person didn't put the seat back to how it was?
laugh.gif
Ohhh yes. That pisses me off everytime. And those fools also leave in that garbage like the temporary mat and mirror number tag. #@% that, remove from car before giving back to me.
laugh.gif

I'll add one and I'm the damn customer
-Sometimes techs will try to take your cars out on joyrides on some bs "trying to test after maintenance".

I'm a valet, but I don't move their seats unless they are dumb tall and it's a stick. Other than that I don't touch them. Speaking of mechanics... I am not looking forward to doing my timing chain. I might actually take my car in for that one, unless I build up the desire to do it myself. I do all my own work usually.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by airtrainerkid

Valet
-If you got a New luxury vehicle don't be cheap sorry but its not excepted. Maybe$ 3 or more for reg valet is ok.
-If you want a spot up front PAY UP! Nothing should be upfront anyways it takes up space when the drive way gets busy.
-don't be a @##! because car will get the biz and WE WILL REMEMBER you, so see you next time or your car parked in public.
-Tipping when you first arrive makes thing alot better for you.
-At my place we NEVER STEAL we get paid good not to.
-The 89 Toyota just tiped$5 and the Benz said thank you= The older cars("middle class") give more tip then the rich
-Lots of upskirt action even  if you don't want it
roll.gif

-No offense but i did not think some Jewish people were really cheap till i got this job, were not asking for hand outs but damn.
-Yea i peeked at the celly or digi cam pics.
-Some of these expensive cars are`t really worth the $ all of em have Engine Lights on.
-Rich people are`t really as happy as they seem.
all for now.
Lot of good info, lot of common sense. I hate giving my car to valet because half the time those dudes suck at shifting or eat up the clutch.

Just saw this and it was super on point. Especially about being up front. Dudes think 5 dollars is gonna do it. I need 40 because someone will gladly pay that. Regulars who don't tip get the top gear jeremy clarkson treatment. I have a regular who drives a 997 turbo and never tips. Let me say 0-60 in that thing is nice.
laugh.gif
bottom line is money talks. If you don't want me to drive yoour car cough up the dough for a front spot. But I'm not gonna go ham on your car unless you are a non tipping regular. Might drive it quick but won't abuse it. But everything gets driven quick because you gotta hustle.

Wow I had this long %+% list compiled and lost it! { Ugh..

If anyone wants to know anything about auto techs I'll try to answer. Don't think I'll be in the field much longer.

Speaking of mechanics... I am not looking forward to doing my timing chain. I might actually take my car in for that one, unless I build up the desire to do it myself. I do all my own work usually.

Do it yourself man lol. Save you a nice chunk and go cop an o.

You learn everything you need to know for the State Bar exam 3 months before the test through Bar preparation courses. Law School is for networking purposes.

word, i got an audi/vw mechanic plug so it will only be 4 bills instead of a stack.  but i know it's gonna take me twice as long as him. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom