Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Bruh....da hell is that struggle fuzz doing in here!?
roll.gif
Bruh... you godda chill fam!
roll.gif

Come back 3 pages later and still jealous.

Why was I not blessed with the power of the full beard....

I thought about trolling the thread with a pic like this. 
roll.gif

My barber stays trying to clown me. Ask me how I want my sideburns every single time then looks around the shop and laughs. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I use Andis outliner, outliner II, and T-outliner(my favorite) for the lining...and Andis Masters for the cut/style

I use some cheap Wahl clippers for the length, and Andis T-Outliner for shaping.

I clean up the neck with some cheap disposable Gillette razors and Nivea shaving cream.

I used to have some walmart wahls that I copped for $25 that were fairly decent...the ones with the multi colored guards. Since I moved and stopped going to a barber though I decided to invest a nice little chunk of change into a decent pair, plus I actually cut my hair with them too not just used for the beard.

Ive never shaved with an actual razor in my life...im scurrd :frown:

Last edited:
Razors???? This ain't Motorola B

Jk I let my barber clean te lines a little. But in terms of length no trimming. Only will hack all of it off

I bought a philips norelco stubble trimmer. A little expensive but it has a compartment that catches the hair.

Not that awesome of a feature for me. Id fill that **** up with just my sideburns and nose hair. I just throw my barbers cape or a towel over the sink take that **** outside and shake it off when im done

Last edited:
2uohnow.jpg

Think I'm at two weeks of growth. Had to clean up for this job transfer. Think I may cut it off before I start working. Not sure how that manager feels about facial hair. Should I bring it up in a meeting I have with her this Friday or just try to read her reaction to it when she sees me?

2uohnow.jpg

Think I'm at two weeks of growth. Had to clean up for this job transfer. Think I may cut it off before I start working. Not sure how that manager feels about facial hair. Should I bring it up in a meeting I have with her this Friday or just try to read her reaction to it when she sees me?

I always shave when I first start a job and observe everyones facial hair, so by the time a week or so passes my joint is back or you can wait for 90 days or when ever your probationary period is over if you have one then grow your beard back lol

2uohnow.jpg

Don't shave. Us bearded men need to stick together and stop shaving when go for interviews. I work in the reverse mortgage industry and I went into my job interview lookin like Lebron during the decision special on espn. I still got the job and am moving up the ranks. Don't give in to social norms.

For all the men here, don't it seem like you get more attention overall from people when you rockin a beard? Dudes look at me and respect my beard game. Be asking me how my barber trim me up. The Ladies love touchin my beard. I don't know man. "It's just different ( Jay - z 3 kings voice)"

Yeah I definitely notice the difference when I grow mines out... Which is rare because Of work. I normally keep it at a light stubble. Always get the :pimp: feeling when people say they didn't know I could grow one. Definitely makes me feel like that mother ****** when a girl rubs her hands on it. :smh: when you're with a girl and she says she's not into it.

Yep. :smokin

People love the beard. And when I have it trimmed just right with the right amount of length I get asked who my barber is. I've even been asked by barbers who trims my beard.

My gf was the one that wanted me to grow my beard back. She's into hair. :lol: She doesn't even like me to trim body hair. She's into that old school look. Yep... :nerd: :D

Last edited:
I shaved my joint off when I was on the job hunt last yearApril. Had the ill baby face every interview. Dont believe it was the determining factor, but I kept strikin out so I said screw it. Stop cuttin it in Feb, thinkin if they gonna accept me, they gotta accept the beard too. ( and beside the jaw line line up, my joint be looking type grizzly, as the hairs arent always level- goin for to sophisticated savage look). Finally hit a home run in April.

I think as long as you look like you put effort into your appearance and it dont look like you shed, you should be good.

I shaved my joint off when I was on the job hunt last yearApril. Had the ill baby face every interview. Dont believe it was the determining factor, but I kept strikin out so I said screw it. Stop cuttin it in Feb, thinkin if they gonna accept me, they gotta accept the beard too. ( and beside the jaw line line up, my joint be looking type grizzly, as the hairs arent always level- goin for to sophisticated savage look). Finally hit a home run in April.

I think as long as you look like you put effort into your appearance and it dont look like you shed, you should be good.

imo a beard looks like you care about your appearence, I work in IT so facial hair doesnt matter but in sales and finance it tends to be much more conservative and filled with good ol boys with old ways much of the times.

Yep. :smokin

People love the beard. And when I have it trimmed just right with the right amount of length I get asked who my barber is. I've even been asked by barbers who trims my beard.

My gf was the one that wanted me to grow my beard back. She's into hair. :lol: She doesn't even like me to trim body hair. She's into that old school look. Yep... :nerd: :D

This how you look when your girl comes home huh?

View media item 600658

Back
Top Bottom