POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

Great post as I am running out of my current cologne. I only have one bottle that I use till I finish and then switch up the scent. I like light fresh scents, not heavy ones so I'm currently on . Does the Polo Black or Double Black have a strong odor?

On another note, I go crazy when my girls wears this.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yves%20Saint%20Laurent%20for%20Men.jpg

Yves St Laurent L'Homme-
pimp.gif
that's all I've got to say.

The best/sexiest smell on a man.
devil.gif

Everyday:
rby-philosophy-pure-grace-lg-de.jpg

Special occasion/Night out:
GwenStefaniL.jpg

I have 3 colonges and their all generic brands; curve, lacoste, & sean john..got the all for below retail at fordam rd..paid around 20-30$ a piece when they are all at least 50 or more lol gotta love the bronx..

btw whats good with the polo double black?

400595.jpg

Just got this not to long ago

pimp.gif

Wish they didnt stop making Versace Jeans.

I killed what I had left of it not too long ago.

JC138M.jpg

My girls mother got me this, its surprisingly good.

Azzaro%20Chrome%203.4%20sm.jpg

Versace Denim

product-images--da972e957511ecfba5da3fd14f3eaee335a17f84-cabd7ff4c78f62c9--jpg_sqthumb_large--fragrances-man-eau-fraiche-cologne-men-apos-s-edt-spray-1-7-oz.jpg

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by iceman3699

299341_fpx.tif

This is the cologne that my Haitian friend swears all Haitians wear
laugh.gif

Smells interesting... not bad but not for me. Then again i've only smelled it once.
HAHAHAH this is sooo true.......Im Haitian and BOTH me and my dad have this cologne

I went to the local Macy's to sample Light Blue and it was pretty disappointing. I don't like the scent at all.

laugh.gif
at some of the collection in here...joints are never going to get used up.

It took me about a year to kill 3/4 of my Bvlgari.

do you guys wear cologne every day? i barely wear it to be honest. seems really weird to be smelling like cologne during the day like im not gonna put some on to go out to lunch or class or somethin
laugh.gif

jean-paul-gaultier-le-male-125ml-barbatesc.jpg

jpg is a real mans cologne , smh @ some of the kiddie stuff i seen u dudes post, polo cologne lmao

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

do you guys wear cologne every day? i barely wear it to be honest. seems really weird to be smelling like cologne during the day like im not gonna put some on to go out to lunch or class or somethin
laugh.gif
Yeah, man.  Right after I shave.  One pump on the left wrist, and one pump on the chest.  You can smell it, but you're not drenched in it.

Originally Posted by wj4

I went to the local Macy's to sample Light Blue and it was pretty disappointing. I don't like the scent at allto me
to me they all smell the same in the store. test it out on yourself and come back later and buy it if you like it. have a lady friend that can let you know if it works on you.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
i agree, seems like a waste to wear it every single day

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by wj4

I went to the local Macy's to sample Light Blue and it was pretty disappointing. I don't like the scent at allto me
to me they all smell the same in the store. test it out on yourself and come back later and buy it if you like it. have a lady friend that can let you know if it works on you.
laugh.gif
  I was shopping for perfume for a friend's Xmas present.  After smelling 5-6 different scents..I was GONE.  Even sniffing the coffee bean in between, I was dizzy for hours after.  I may get it just for the heck of it though.

creed if you want to spend some $$ is the best hands down imo, any of them.

I'd agree Creed produces classics, but I won't tell anyone to spend money on ANY of them. It's obvious some scents are not for everyone (i.e. some people love their synthetic scents). Same as Bond No. 9.

anyhow, I still rock these to this day because it reminds me of my early teens:

Spring-Summer

nuoc-hoa-polo-sport.gif

Summer

1276M.jpg

Fall-Winter

hugo_by_hugo_boss_for_men.jpg

Evening

IsseyMiyake_cologne.jpg

that's aside from the many I have.

I'll never get tired of the above 4 though.

anybody have some good sites that have good prices? i have one site thats not bad but i was just wondering if anyone knows

some more good ones

^^Would that 4th pic be L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake?If so then you sir have impeccable taste!

CK Euphoria is my favourite for winter.
Lacoste Essential for summer.

Polo Black/Double Black and Gucci Envy for all other times.

One question, does Dior Homme make Jador for men?

Someone posted it but I can only seem to find the womens version in store. 

Back
Top Bottom