Post your pets vol. Bullys

No bully but here go my boy Diesel...

He's a Boxer and he's just 8 months old. He's reverse sealed brindle which is why he looks black but in certain lighting you can see his stripes. I got him trained pretty good but he's got ALOT of energy and always wants to play.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

24b358274f9c6fdbe985e8b4003b327ebb5127b.jpg

This is my little guy. Any other bully owners have a problem with shedding? This dude is a monster with the shedding even with constant brushing. Any tips or advice?
try a different shampoo. they have hella sensative skin.

My wife and I are looking for a dog.

I've wanted a bulldog and this thread didn't help that at all, however, with their health issues and all it wouldn't be a good fit for us yet sowe'll get something different.

Saw a pitbull/boxer? (i think?) mix yesterday that had my heart but she'll grow to be too big for where we live currently.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

No bully but here go my boy Diesel...

He's a Boxer and he's just 8 months old. He's reverse sealed brindle which is why he looks black but in certain lighting you can see his stripes. I got him trained pretty good but he's got ALOT of energy and always wants to play.

- Preciate it.

Wow. Never heard of that. That's cool though. Boxers rock (avy check). Great with kids and they really do have nonstop energy.

I wanted a bully but my freakin Apt complex wouldnt allow it... Me and my girl second choice was this baby (Boston Terrier):
v7fe4w.jpg

here is my little guy before and after...This was when he was cute and young

This is the beast now...He turns a year old in a week or two.

He is like a little person with a personality....

c3d155e6a3543061c6e8efa71d946bb1a73c769.jpg

My pup Nala almost 8 months now... Mom was 120lb pops was 150lb... she was the runt....

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by jasoner27

WATTS
pimp.gif
scary

not at all...more lazy than scary lol

Nice dogs everyone...I need to get one ASAP but it has to be hypoallergenic and from a breeder
eyes.gif
........Welsh Terrier/Dandie Dinmont Terrier/Kerry BlueTerrier/Puli/Schnauzers
pimp.gif
1+ will do just fine.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

here is my little guy before and after...This was when he was cute and young

This is the beast now...He turns a year old in a week or two.

He is like a little person with a personality....

damn. Dog mad ugly. Kill it
tired.gif
Jk

A lot of English Bulldogs have a lot of problems because breeders dont do anything with them , Hardly any work being done it happens when dog no longer have apurpose other than being a pet . Bulldogs will work they used to fight bulls hence the name most people just let them sit around and become overweight . Thisis a welll conditioned EB not my dog but this is what IMO they are supposed to look like

i had to put down my doberman cause it attacked my aunt
roll.gif
. now with ahouse to protect and coyotes roaming around im looking two boxers or two rotts. dont know cause i also have to little ones. might go with the boxers. hect letthe coyotes eat them not my kids
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom