Post your pets vol. Bullys

This thread makes me want a dog
frown.gif

All I have is a black goldfish named black.

No pics though

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

I wanted a bully but my freakin Apt complex wouldnt allow it... Me and my girl second choice was this baby (Boston Terrier):
v7fe4w.jpg
Adorable.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

A lot of English Bulldogs have a lot of problems because breeders dont do anything with them , Hardly any work being done it happens when dog no longer have a purpose other than being a pet . Bulldogs will work they used to fight bulls hence the name most people just let them sit around and become overweight . This is a welll conditioned EB not my dog but this is what IMO they are supposed to look like
english bulldogs in the 1800-1900 use to look like american bulldogs of today.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

here my shiba
You don't know how bad I want a Shiba Inu.

Care to share any info towards them? I may get one in the near future.

Originally Posted by bkmac

here my shiba

i duno what too tell u
laugh.gif
..beside him begin loyal, very smart andstubborn at times ...he a blast too have around, but here a link that probably will give better info then i can give ...but if you do have question i can trytoo answer them
laugh.gif

http://www.shibashake.com/

Originally Posted by bkmac

here my shiba

i duno what too tell u
laugh.gif
..beside him begin loyal, very smart and stubborn at times ...he a blast too have around, but here a link that probably will give better info then i can give ...but if you do have question i can try too answer them
laugh.gif

http://www.shibashake.com/
Way to be a knowledgeable owner!
laugh.gif
J/k... I'll checkout the link. Thanks.

Here's my youngest one, he's definitely a beast! Dude is barely 6 months and already bigger than his sister and catching up to his big brother.

Little Brother: KING

21551554.jpg

Big Sister: CHLOE

36894456.jpg

Big Brother: IKAIKA

84670841.jpg

pic from June when he got neutered, I stuck him on the roof and we got playboy for 45 minutes. 43 minutes too many.

my rhodesian ridgeback kingston when he was a puppy, i need to find a new picture of him, this dog has the personality of a human
laugh.gif

hes in the upper right corner of the picture...only picture I have right in my photobucket...I also have a pomeranian.

Back
Top Bottom