Post your pets vol. Bullys

Everyone that wants or will be getting a English Bulldog. Try looking up Olde English Bulldogge. It is the recreation of what Bulldogs looked like back inthe day. I have been researching them for about a year now. We should be getting one as soon as our Pug passes on. I am looking to get something from theGargoyle Bloodline. This is Omen and we are looking for a Tri-Color just like him.
IMAG0015.JPG

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Originally Posted by djaward

That bulldog is dope.. I heard they have many problems though.. Is that true?? Its also expensive to maintain.
I am wondering the same thing, my girl wants us to get a Bull dog.

you just got to find a world class breeder and spend the extra money for a healthy pup. chances are they will have less problems down the road. the only reason they are expensive to maintain is cuz they can die hella easy in surgury and they need their wrinkles cleaned a lot. they have extremely sensative skin.

I bought a purebred Chinese Shar-pei from a breeder in Chesapeake VA.....so far she has had eye surgery, ear surgery, surgery on both back legs, been in thehospital overnight 3 times for shar-pei fever....i still love her to death but its just been a longgggg line of problems the past 5 years...similar to bulldogsi hear

yo i see a lot of yall got pits.... what yall feedin yall babies??? grain free? raw diet??

what about exercise?? my baby is just over 3 months , and even though i already know quite a bit about the breed , id love to hear yalls advice....the moreinformation the better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

pic from June when he got neutered, I stuck him on the roof and we got playboy for 45 minutes. 43 minutes too many.

"The cone of shame"
tongue.gif
right click + save

the new stoneface pic
laugh.gif

POOR POOR DOG
His face says it all
frown.gif

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Everyone that wants or will be getting a English Bulldog. Try looking up Olde English Bulldogge. It is the recreation of what Bulldogs looked like back in the day. I have been researching them for about a year now. We should be getting one as soon as our Pug passes on. I am looking to get something from the Gargoyle Bloodline. This is Omen and we are looking for a Tri-Color just like him.
IMAG0015.JPG
Arent you a loving owner..

Originally Posted by ObeyNow

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

pic from June when he got neutered, I stuck him on the roof and we got playboy for 45 minutes. 43 minutes too many.

"The cone of shame"
tongue.gif
right click + save

the new stoneface pic
laugh.gif

POOR POOR DOG
His face says it all
frown.gif

WhySoSerious.jpg

laugh.gif
i bet you hes thinking " +#*$ +#*$ +#*$ +#*$ i hate thiscone"
laugh.gif

1.Can a Husky and Blue Pit live together without problems??
2.Can a Akita and Blue Pit live together without problems??

Back
Top Bottom