Post your TATS vol. inked for life

so you the oldest ntr in history huh man? what makes you think YOU got it all figured out? what sto say you wont look back when youre 50 and say "damn, iwish i wasnt such a cautious, thoughtful, over analytical bama when i was younger" ?

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

grin.gif

sorry SiMPLYDiMPLY those tiny, stars, music notes, butterflies, tigers on the face is ******. you'll understand someday.

you aint shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
who said that? i actually have changed the location, my tattoo shall be on my ribs. and who said i'm getting a stupid tattoo a la chris brown like stars, music notes, blah blah blah????

my prospective tattoo is extremely intricate now and very meaningful.... i could write an essay about it and what it means to me.

and what's with the "you aint shhhhh" comment? rude.
Okay, Sorry for the comments. I'm human, we fight to make up.

Your say your prospective tattoo your thinking about is meaningful where you can write a whole essay then why get a tattoo? Why not write a book if you could write a essay? Open your mind to other substantial method of expression. What I meant by the "you aint shh.... " is that I believe you haven't even begun to be a person you think you are, being so naive and hard headed. (pun intented)

Cats think that when their 20 years old, they all grown and mentally strong to say, "I don't care what people think...."
grin.gif
People at 50y/o constantly reflect back to their 30s!!! how they made childish mistakes.

why do u car so much what she does? live? get ? or think?, its her body and TATS

i have 3 TATS, i doubt imma look back and GO why did i get those... its her body..

you might not like alot of Tats that people are showing, but who cares its not your body...

i would love to have a sleeve but i can't think of anything i would really want all down my arm...but i want one so bad its not even funny...

i would love to have a sleeve but i can't think of anything i would really want all down my arm...but i want one so bad its not even funny...

Originally Posted by dropKicks

If anybody know an artist who can do Tribal Filipino Tattoos please PM me and let me know .. I'm in SoCal btw ..

+1

I already know about the Apat Na Alon tribe but if there are other artists/shops that specialize in these kinds of tatts, please hook it up with the info

man I just looked at Grinstylez on Myspace dude is sick I've always been a fan of Joe Buddens full sleeve also Anil Gupta is one of the best period

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

There are artists just as good as Cartoon and Von D, If not better...Just gotta look Crank.

amen
co-sign and plus you will be paying no Vaseline prices too. Plenty of tattoo artist everywhere. Just research, that is what i did for about 3months. http://www.yelp.com/ is what i used to get my first tattoo and the guy did a good job.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by obie21

fong,

which piece you goiing with?
keeping it identical or changing it up?

10gla84.jpg

Alright so this is the piece I am getting. I figure since my appointment is next week, I really don't have to hide it....unless someone takes this and beats me to the punch which means I'll e-hate you forever! Haha! I never really thought about changing it up but after looking at yours, I really like the spin off of his style and the tat artist that you got it done from. It's like paying respects to both artists.

But I am keeping it true to HIS art. Its actually two of his pieces that are in his book that I just fused into one for more of a tattoo/half sleeve look. This will be on my puny forearm minus that little rat tail at the bottom. The flower part will be at the bottom part of my hand and the bug part will wrap more around it with the wings almost coming to my elbow. Only thing the tat artist told me is that it won't look like a carbon copy of the art piece. There are too many interact details to it and it has to look more like a tattoo and not a pen and ink drawing. So I am expecting it too look a little different which I don't mind I guess as long as it looks clean.

And people always ask me if there is meaning behind it. The only thing I can link to it is I am half Japanese and Ususgrow is Japanese and in someway, it's like paying respects to my distant culture. As far as the image.....I just think it looks cool.
whos work is it, website? work is crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Just got some color added to my sleeve 2 weeks ago.....still got a long way to go until its done....7ft wingspan ftl
ohwell.gif

BEFORE

eulpbk.jpg

AFTER

16acnkg.jpg
2hyvxxg.jpg

2yyw0sw.jpg
28lgin7.jpg

The water will be shades of blues, the Koi will be black, oranges and reds, and the lotus on my inner bicep will be purple/pink....

U said the dude in Charlotte does ur tats right, Im actually really thinking bout goin to Fu's because of u I believe

i was wonderin if someone could help me with a tattoo design i got .... anyone with photoshop or picture editing skill if they can please fix a drawing of atattoo i got off the internet...

anyone interested doing this PM me and i will show you the pic and what i need to be done to it.

got this & mom's name on my back which im going to add more to it.

e5qphj.jpg

thanx.

Okay, Sorry for the comments. I'm human, we fight to make up.

Your say your prospective tattoo your thinking about is meaningful where you can write a whole essay then why get a tattoo? Why not write a book if you could write a essay? Open your mind to other substantial method of expression. What I meant by the "you aint shh.... " is that I believe you haven't even begun to be a person you think you are, being so naive and hard headed. (pun intented)

Cats think that when their 20 years old, they all grown and mentally strong to say, "I don't care what people think...."
grin.gif
People at 50y/o constantly reflect back to their 30s!!! how they made childish mistakes.
i don't understand what the problem is. i also don't understand your hostility. you clearly do not know me at all.

in regards to the bolded, i have differing views.... i don't think you can "begin" to be a person....humans are like lumps of clay, malleable & impressionable. everything that we encounter and everything that touches us changes us in some way. we areconstantly changing. of course i am not going to be the same person at age 50 that i am now. and of course i am going to make plenty of mistakes along theway. but who knows what's right and wrong? or good and bad? People will always look down on the decisions you make... but the worst mistakes can teach youthe most profound lessons.

I am proud of the woman i am today, and the things that i have learned. and i'm very much in love with this tattoo (of crank lucas) that i am getting done,i want to document this feeling that i am having for all of eternity. no matter who i am in the future i know i will not regret it.

there is absolutely no reason for you (or anyone else for that matter) to be negative with me about something that only concerns myself. please stop beingdifficult. But
laugh.gif
at the irony of you calling me naive and hard headed

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Looking good so far Awash.....
Thanks

U said the dude in Charlotte does ur tats right, Im actually really thinking bout goin to Fu's because of u I believe
Yeah. Joey at Fu's is working on my sleeve now. I plan on going back to them for my other sleeve for sure. Their shop is moving from Uptown toNoDa in April...so I'd make an appointment before then, because they are gonna blow up once they get into the new spot.

Thanks

Yeah. Joey at Fu's is working on my sleeve now. I plan on going back to them for my other sleeve for sure. Their shop is moving from Uptown to NoDa in April...so I'd make an appointment before then, because they are gonna blow up once they get into the new spot.

How much did that run you so far? At most, i want a full sleeve on my right arm but I am thinking the only thing that will stop me is the money.

Thanks

Yeah. Joey at Fu's is working on my sleeve now. I plan on going back to them for my other sleeve for sure. Their shop is moving from Uptown to NoDa in April...so I'd make an appointment before then, because they are gonna blow up once they get into the new spot.
How much did that run you so far? At most, i want a full sleeve on my right arm but I am thinking the only thing that will stop me is the money.

$800 so far. They are very fair with pricing...especially if you sit through long sessions...I have one more session left...and then I'm getting a ribpiece done.

That is a pretty good price for what you got so far. I am curious how it will turn out when it is all done. I think a little over a G for a whole sleeve is abargain.

That is a pretty good price for what you got so far. I am curious how it will turn out when it is all done. I think a little over a G for a whole sleeve is a bargain.
Yeah I've got a total of about 10 hours so far. They usually charge $100/hr but they cut me a little break. The pics don't really do itmust justice, its a lot more vibrant in person. Where are you located? You should swing by the shop and check out their work.

I am located in San Francisco. I already have a spot I am going to on Tuesday and they charge $180 an hour but I feel like I want to put in money on a good tatfirst and the artist Mike Giant recommends that store and I respect his word a lot. Next one I might bargain shop more and see if I can scout some talent on abudget cost.

I'll add mine. Got it 3 years ago. On one side its my dad's last name, flip it and says my mom's last name. I'll add my new one, in a couple ofdays.
ambigramalvarado%20copy.jpg

ambigramescobedo.jpg

Always wanted a tat, gonna get one this spring. I heard from someone that Lloyd banks has a statue of liberty tattoo, any truth in that? if so anyone got pics?I searched but found nothing. Thanks

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i don't understand what the problem is. i also don't understand your hostility. you clearly do not know me at all.

in regards to the bolded, i have differing views.... i don't think you can "begin" to be a person.... humans are like lumps of clay, malleable & impressionable. everything that we encounter and everything that touches us changes us in some way. we are constantly changing. of course i am not going to be the same person at age 50 that i am now. and of course i am going to make plenty of mistakes along the way. but who knows what's right and wrong? or good and bad? People will always look down on the decisions you make... but the worst mistakes can teach you the most profound lessons.

I am proud of the woman i am today, and the things that i have learned. and i'm very much in love with this tattoo (of crank lucas) that i am getting done, i want to document this feeling that i am having for all of eternity. no matter who i am in the future i know i will not regret it.

there is absolutely no reason for you (or anyone else for that matter) to be negative with me about something that only concerns myself. please stop being difficult. But
laugh.gif
at the irony of you calling me naive and hard headed

You sound like one of those prophets that sit in those chairs and stays dropping knowledge on people
laugh.gif

But the bolded is true though

Does anyone know any good Tatoo places in NYC? Im thinking of getting a tattoo on my left or right chest. Possibly of a psalm or a quote or something thatdescribes me as a person..I need to think up on this though

Back
Top Bottom