pregnancy pic of the chick with 8 kids

Ridiculous
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's just uckkkk...[/color]
sick.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People need to understand that humans were not "designed" to havenumerous children in one sitting...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So not only is 8 just disgusting, it's ridiculously irresponsible...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could care less about the mother--it's these children I'm worriedabout...[/color]
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
she had 6 kids already, and shes using foodstamps and livin with her moms. so 8 more kids is 16 for this chick to "take care" of whenshe doesnt have any sign of income or income in the future (although she claims shes goin to school and that shes going to have a job soon)

tired.gif
not a good situation. lol and the negative publicity is drivin this&@#$ down the drain.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

she's hella pregant to have no tiggo bitties

Same thing I was thinking.

I honestly came in this thread to see "Guiness Book of World Records"-sized breasts.

I am dissappointed.

Originally Posted by NikFiend

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
she had 6 kids already, and shes using foodstamps and livin with her moms. so 8 more kids is 16 for this chick to "take care" of when she doesnt have any sign of income or income in the future (although she claims shes goin to school and that shes going to have a job soon)

tired.gif
not a good situation. lol and the negative publicity is drivin this &@#$ down the drain.
6 + 8 = 16????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess someone wasn't paying attention in grade 1 math, (Keyshawn Johnson Voice)"C'mon Man"(Keyshawn Johnson Voice)

Back
Top Bottom