Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Probably should've started to decelerate before the 40 came up so you wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks.

Yep, it doesn't matter that you were slowing down - the sign should be where the limit starts - so at that point you should be doing 40. Pernickety - but that's a fact.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The first words out of his mouth was...Your tint is too dark. You were going 55 in a 40. License please. I say...Sir, I was not. *walks off uninterested*

Comes back, takes pics of my windows, says he cited me for my tint and going 55 in a 40 and this is when I snap and say...You were pacing me for 30 blocks. I saw you before you saw me. You were even in front of me at first...which he was. He went under the speed limit to run my plates and paced me until the speed zone switched. Pulled me over before I had a chance to brake.

Then, he starts asking me about my rims and speedometer calibration. I tell him...I don't know what all they did with my car during the install. He says...so basically, you're telling me you don't know how fast you were going since your speedometer is wrong due to your custom wheels. I say...no. I was going the speed limit. I was right along with the flow of traffic.

Besides, if my speedometer was messed up, I should have been pulled over before the speed limit switched from 55 to 40. Said....we can't have court out there so if I want to dispute it, take it to court.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n e ways, get a jammer or just avoid cops in general. 

The first words out of his mouth was...Your tint is too dark. You were going 55 in a 40. License please. I say...Sir, I was not. *walks off uninterested*

Comes back, takes pics of my windows, says he cited me for my tint and going 55 in a 40 and this is when I snap and say...You were pacing me for 30 blocks. I saw you before you saw me. You were even in front of me at first...which he was. He went under the speed limit to run my plates and paced me until the speed zone switched. Pulled me over before I had a chance to brake.

Then, he starts asking me about my rims and speedometer calibration. I tell him...I don't know what all they did with my car during the install. He says...so basically, you're telling me you don't know how fast you were going since your speedometer is wrong due to your custom wheels. I say...no. I was going the speed limit. I was right along with the flow of traffic.

Besides, if my speedometer was messed up, I should have been pulled over before the speed limit switched from 55 to 40. Said....we can't have court out there so if I want to dispute it, take it to court.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n e ways, get a jammer or just avoid cops in general. 

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.
Stop being stubborn and fix your tint. You're calling attention to yourself. That's just asking for a bored cop to run your plates.

And do you really believe Internal Affairs cares about your traffic tickets? 

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.
Stop being stubborn and fix your tint. You're calling attention to yourself. That's just asking for a bored cop to run your plates.

And do you really believe Internal Affairs cares about your traffic tickets? 

Eff that, dont fix your tints. Dont give in to these scumbags. Theyre straight abusing you out there, you gotta fight that.

Btw the whip is hard, def heaty too, but its sick

Eff that, dont fix your tints. Dont give in to these scumbags. Theyre straight abusing you out there, you gotta fight that.

Btw the whip is hard, def heaty too, but its sick

at least you're not getting pressed out and searched everytime you get pulled over....

I recorded the police telling me that if I don't get out of the car they will rip me out, slam me on the ground and arrest me....

All I was doing was asking why they pulled me over...

After they searched me and my whole car they still didn't tell me why they pulled me over.... bammas just let me go....

$#!% happens to me every time I get pulled over....
30t6p3b.gif

at least you're not getting pressed out and searched everytime you get pulled over....

I recorded the police telling me that if I don't get out of the car they will rip me out, slam me on the ground and arrest me....

All I was doing was asking why they pulled me over...

After they searched me and my whole car they still didn't tell me why they pulled me over.... bammas just let me go....

$#!% happens to me every time I get pulled over....
30t6p3b.gif

Black dudes kill me with their forced ignorance.

Black on black on black anything, you're getting pulled over. That's an easy target.

Then on top of that dudes know what tints are legal/illegal but complain every time they get caught doing the wrong thing.
30t6p3b.gif
Just follow the rules!
30t6p3b.gif

Black dudes kill me with their forced ignorance.

Black on black on black anything, you're getting pulled over. That's an easy target.

Then on top of that dudes know what tints are legal/illegal but complain every time they get caught doing the wrong thing.
30t6p3b.gif
Just follow the rules!
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Look at your %@+%!@* car bro....@*#+ looks like it's straight out of Ray Cash video. And you wonder why you're targeted? Obviously it's your $ and you can do what you want with it....but as nice as you may think your car may look, it's bringing unnecessary attention.

laugh.gif
Look at your %@+%!@* car bro....@*#+ looks like it's straight out of Ray Cash video. And you wonder why you're targeted? Obviously it's your $ and you can do what you want with it....but as nice as you may think your car may look, it's bringing unnecessary attention.

Yo bR3aD you live in PG County or something?
laugh.gif
If so then i'm surprised they didn't kick your %%* just for breathing.

laugh.gif
If so then i'm surprised they didn't kick your %%* just for breathing.

laugh.gif
If so then i'm surprised they didn't kick your +$@ just for breathing.

laugh.gif

Its your car. I had a Charger on 22s and I would get pulled over left n right. Always for tints because they had nothing else better to do. What you need to do when your being followed is; turn off onto a random street and pull over for the cop to pass, pull on to the shoulder for the cop to pass, or whip out the camera phone and start recording with some narration. This way you got your speed on tape and you got every word out the cops mouth on tape.

Its your car. I had a Charger on 22s and I would get pulled over left n right. Always for tints because they had nothing else better to do. What you need to do when your being followed is; turn off onto a random street and pull over for the cop to pass, pull on to the shoulder for the cop to pass, or whip out the camera phone and start recording with some narration. This way you got your speed on tape and you got every word out the cops mouth on tape.

it's obvious your car is suspect...then your record on top of that doesn't help

i don't how the laws operate in yall cities but here if they are tailing you and you pull over or do any of these tactics stated in here your most likely just gonna make it worse -

i've never had a cop just pass by - last time they tailed me all the way to where i was going so i pulled in and they followed right behind...that ended with a full car search and me and my lil brother up against a wall of our grandmothers house
30t6p3b.gif

it's obvious your car is suspect...then your record on top of that doesn't help

i don't how the laws operate in yall cities but here if they are tailing you and you pull over or do any of these tactics stated in here your most likely just gonna make it worse -

i've never had a cop just pass by - last time they tailed me all the way to where i was going so i pulled in and they followed right behind...that ended with a full car search and me and my lil brother up against a wall of our grandmothers house
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif

It was in riverdale...

$#!^ is wild young....

Been dealing with this $#!% since I was a kid though....
30t6p3b.gif

I've been hit by the police 3 times.... 2 in PG and once on rhode island ave....

These bammas out here dont give no %$*$....

whole time I got the $#!% recorded but.... no point in taking it to the police station or the mayor cuz they wont do anything... but press me out more...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif

It was in riverdale...

$#!^ is wild young....

Been dealing with this $#!% since I was a kid though....
30t6p3b.gif

I've been hit by the police 3 times.... 2 in PG and once on rhode island ave....

These bammas out here dont give no %$*$....

whole time I got the $#!% recorded but.... no point in taking it to the police station or the mayor cuz they wont do anything... but press me out more...

Originally Posted by f3DJam

What part of his tints are illegal don't you understand?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

What part of his tints are illegal don't you understand?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom