"Racism is as American as baseball"

You tell a black person to go back to africa while simultaneously calling the black person racist?

The irony is overwhelming.

Oh and rasium...?

i especially love when these racist tells a Latino that they're here from another country stealing there jobs lol ok go cut grass, go pick the fruit and vegetables out of them fields, go sell them elotes out of that hot steaming cart, etc all in 100 degree + weather probably making minimum wage. lets see how long you last doing these jobs lol

Not a race thing but 99% of these trump/anti minority/“American patriot” rallies are white.... sure

I wish black people would stop being so docile. It feeds right into the way we are completely disrespected as a race. As people. As humans.

White people and non black poc are waaaaaaaaay too ****ing comfortable with the way they talk to us and the way they treat us because we do not have respect. Because we are too accepting of everyone and everything and because we are too docile. We are soft as a race. Deadass.

Enough has been enough. Wake up. ****.

I wish black people would stop being so docile. It feeds right into the way we are completely disrespected as a race. As people. As humans.

White people and non black poc are waaaaaaaaay too ****ing comfortable with the way they talk to us and the way they treat us because we do not have respect. Because we are too accepting of everyone and everything and because we are too docile. We are soft as a race. Deadass.

Enough has been enough. Wake up. ****.
Trump constantly talks about knocking people out. Time to do what he says. Put these people in hiding where they belong

American "liberations" post-WWII

Patrick-Star-Spongebob-Save-The-City.jpg

What town you might ask? When? How? Who? All great questions...... the important thing is...... it absolutely is nice outside today isn’t it? Praise Jesus

Alabama Boy Scouts bully son of Ethiopian immigrants at camp

Members of a Boy Scout troop based in Alabama bullied a Georgia Boy Scout who is the son of Ethiopian immigrants, throwing rocks and calling him the 'N-word' during a week-long camping trip at Camp Woodruff in north Georgia, according to Scout parents.

Troop 10 from Johns Creek, Ga., was camping next to Troop 76 from Vestavia Hills earlier this month when the incident happened, said Leanne Potts, whose son is in Troop 10 with the 14-year-old who was bullied. She said Troop 76 moved from its camping spot by the next day.

"It upsets me that this is that boy's summer camp memory," said Potts, of Alpharetta, Ga.

"The members of Troop 76 had thrown rocks," Potts said.

AL.com met in person with the teen who was bullied in Alpharetta this week, and spoke to his mother. They asked not to be named, but the mother confirmed that rocks were thrown and her son was called a racial epithet.

Some Scouts - not the ones from Alabama - were wearing "Make America Great Again" caps at the camp, she said. President Donald Trump campaigned on that slogan and often used harsh rhetoric against immigrants.

Dr. Rob Spiegel, a Birmingham physician who is the scoutmaster for Troop 76, affiliated with Liberty Crossings United Methodist Church, said the mid-June incident at Camp Woodruff is being overblown.

"Things happen at camp," Spiegel said. "There's a lot of misinformation."

He denied that members of Troop 76 threw rocks at a black Boy Scout from Troop 10.

"The rocks are not accurate," Spiegel said.

Spiegel said he spoke to the Boy Scout who was allegedly bullied. "I talked to that child," he said.

Asked if Scouts from Troop 76 had used the 'N-word," Spiegel declined to confirm or deny that allegation.

"We have African-American kids in our own group," Spiegel said. "I don't think it's a story. I've seen a lot worse things happen at camp."

Back
Top Bottom