Randy Moss WANTS TO COMEBACK?????

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
he held a ustream today at 10am on his birhtday he cut his hair and said he wanna come back to the NFL! Thoughts?

first TO, now randy

these old farts should follow where peyton is going
nerd.gif

They should have saved that money a little more wisely...
eyes.gif

Being out in the real-world without any skills hits really hard, really fast.

Thoughts?

It means pretty much nothing. Just like it meant nothing when his agent announced this last year.

The NFL decides if it wants you, not the other way around. Worth following only if you hear "Team A" signs Moss to a training camp tryout next summer.

Randy is that dude forever

Idk what he's got left tho

would love to see him produce at a high level win a ring and then retire the right way

my favorite NFL player ever

Originally Posted by sillyputty

They should have saved that money a little more wisely...
eyes.gif

Being out in the real-world without any skills hits really hard, really fast.

o look its captain hindsight 

Moss gives up on plays so easy. He's the main reason Brett Farve got injured.

if you watched the game (Vikings vs Patriots), Moss had a touchdown but he gave up on the play because of pass interference the ball was throw so perfectly that even with the interference he could have caught the ball and walked into the end zone. dude looked for a flag and the ball hit the ground. Next play Farve gets massacred

found the play:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bc92cd/Moss-lack-of-effort-on-PI-call

i love Randy Moss but he doesnt deserve to play on any team with the effort he puts out... now T.O on the other hand.... just put a muzzle on that guy.

I thought he wasn't done last year and no one picked him up. Being away from the NFL for a year and trying to comeback at age 35 he is probably done. He has a better chance of getting picked up by another team than T.O. does. 

Id rather have T.O or Randy over half the WRs in the league.

Hope he lands in a good situation.

Him in Detroit 

eek.gif

Even if hes 75% the player he was.

Isn't Randy Moss tied into some NASCAR venture? I coulda sworn he was financially backing one of the drivers or something....

I wouldnt mind seeing him land in Tampa as the older vet and they draft Blackmon from OSU that would be a killer offense or even get a solid back like Lamar Miller to have that 1 2 punch

Freeman
Winslow 2
Blount
The young WR core + Moss & a young blackmon

Back
Top Bottom