Randy Moss WANTS TO COMEBACK?????

Originally Posted by Essential1

He called Michael Smith of ESPN a "half-breed"..... Come on man, you want to make a comeback, and prove you won't be a child and can be a positive part of a locker room then say some ignorant mess like that
indifferent.gif
Did he mean it negatively though cause his children are also "half-breeds?" Might be just a case of him saying something stupidly without really properly articulating himself.

Unfortunately for Moss pro sports has a very low tolerance for black dudes who go against the grain and like to showboat or keep a constant chip on their shoulder.
A.I. , T.O. etc arent what they used to be but they can still make a roster, but we'll never see them play again because theyve been unofficially blackballed because of their '' attitudes & work ethic ''.

Honestly I don't think it's just black dudes I mean if you're more of a distraction than your talent is worth you wont find a job whether youre black white or purple and that's in any job setting.

A.I. had his chance to take a seat on the bench and refused.

Nothing needs to be said for T.O.

Moss will be suited up next year so I don't really see how you can compare him to T.O. or A.I.

Back
Top Bottom