Randy Moss WANTS TO COMEBACK?????

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Wanting to comeback does not equal financial woes.

exactly herschel walker said he might would come back before mma and he was far from broke and might add was running a 4.29 in the 4/40 so....

Man wasn't this guy on the market for a while and no one wanted him?
laugh.gif
. I just doubt a teams going to take a risk on him knowing his attention +!+%$ past and age. Especially now-a-days you can draft WR's late or pick up one for little to nothing in Free Agency that can be productive

He should've went to the Jets when he could've now it's too late. Same for TO.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

laugh.gif
. I just doubt a teams going to take a risk on him knowing his attention +!+%$ past and age. Especially now-a-days you can draft WR's late or pick up one for little to nothing in Free Agency that can be productive

info on that pic in ur avi
dont mean to get off subject lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hope he lands in a good situation.

Him in Detroit 

eek.gif
Him, Tron, Young & Pettigrew would be filthy
New England NEEDS him tho, thats if he can still do what he used to

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Isn't Randy Moss tied into some NASCAR venture? I coulda sworn he was financially backing one of the drivers or something....
Yea, Randy Moss Motorsports.  

I bet Randy's $ is just fine..

Come home Randy, come home
pimp.gif

Only legitimate deep-threat Brady's ever had basically.

I can't see him doing a ton based off the way his career ended but definitely worth a look for some teams

He looks llike he's in alright shape, and didn't get fat. But we'll see how fast he can run. He might not be no deep threat, but he has some height. He should play FREE SAFTEY LOLZ

I can see it being worth a shot for a few teams in the league to bring him and see what he can do. 
Is he done? I don't know, sure he stunk it up for the Titans and the Vikings...but I also remember him torching Revis something awful as well. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

laugh.gif

info on that pic in ur avi
dont mean to get off subject lol
roll.gif

grin.gif
 sidechick

Peyton, Randy and TO should just start an arena league dream team
nerd.gif

Seriously though, I would welcome him to the Lions with open arms
pimp.gif

Good thing he didn't burn his bridges with the Pats. That's the only way he'll ever get a ring.

Brady to Moss: The Unstoppable Toss
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom