Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Again nothing memorable. :lol:

Memorable to his fanbase yes, memorable to mainstream hiphop fans no........ again Looking at what is "Memorable" to mainstream hiphop these days i don't see the issue in this :lol:. There are sevral acts who have been around for years who you can say the same thing about, doesn't mean they don't release quality music.

Nobody is arguing that east is some sort of hiphop heavyweight or a superstar, with that said he puts out good music & has been consistently

I’m a Dave East fan.....but you *****s are lying if you say the quality of his music hasn’t declined from his ‘15 to ‘16 run.

His decline better than a lot of dudes apex. :lol: :rofl:

And, I think me and you are the ONLY Lucci fans in here. People that turned off by his adlib. Lucci got BARS. N_ overlook him because of an adlib, smh. Lucci got a song for every subject. He like the rap Al Green. Preaching and doing R&B, and rap :lol:

Memorable to his fanbase yes, memorable to mainstream hiphop fans no........ again Looking at what is "Memorable" to mainstream hiphop these days i don't see the issue in this :lol:. There are sevral acts who have been around for years who you can say the same thing about, doesn't mean they don't release quality music.

Nobody is arguing that east is some sort of hiphop heavyweight or a superstar, with that said he puts out good music & has been consistently

Exactly. I ain’t never respecting the opinion of mainstream/commercial rap fans. I don’t value none of these fickle opinions.

East got bars. Period. And a good ear for beats.

Name em....you always do this, and never provide any names of what “yah yah aye, aye” rappers we overwhelmingly in this thread crown, “the next one”.

Most the *****s in here are close to 30 or over...and generally like the same **** more or less...save a few differences.

Most of the ones you promote. :lol:

I don't know you why you always take offense to stuff I say if you claim your artists don't fit what I'm talking about.

wavycrocket wavycrocket is the promoter of trash rap. I'm going to start calling you Don King

Buddy real deal was a social experiment bruh. Proved that people are followers and co-sign stuff, just not to be considered a hater.

You got Fat Joe saying he’d never take a picture or be in the same public space as dude. BUT ALPO MARTINEZ IS WALKING SCOTT FREE IN NYC :lol: :lol:

No witness protection

and George Zimmerman :rolleyes

Most of the ones you promote. :lol:

I don't know you why you always take offense to stuff I say if you claim your artists don't fit what I'm talking about.

Cuz I know what you’re getting at. I’m not taking offense. Think you wildly mis characterizing the **** I post in general.

Most of the newer *****s I rock with are solid...and are indeed, “next” and got talent.

But carry on.

Lucci's features are dope. Whenever Mozzy put him on a joint he shines but he's another one who does NOTHING different or distinctive. He just ok, like most of those dudes in that lane.

You would think son had this other worldly talent the way wavycrocket wavycrocket was pushing him. :lol:

We need to have an Old Head Council Meeting in here. I’m 31, why can’t I consider Lucci a good artists? Even though Nas is my GOAT? We Need balance and clarity.

You be posting *****s like Trap Manny...soley because they’re from your city. But got the nerve to say that :rofl:

If Trap Manny was from Atl you'd be his biggest supporter, talking about he's got next. :lol:

I posted it because someone posted A Boogie, and he's on Highbridge.

I mean if we really going there **** it throw the first chair, NY rap been wack for a long time besides the southern clones and y’all hype up anybody with a buzz

BDD8D8C0-6588-4934-9CA0-3A5699081FE2.gif

Social media stay making older ******* do dumb ****

The hell is Benny arguing with a 50 year old Shannon Sharpe for? :lol: . If he was smart, he would've said some ***** to the tune of "invite us to the show unc, to get to know us" to get more exposure
I mean he did *** on their city...and that's after basically saying nobody knew who they were.

Back
Top Bottom