Real talk Vol. Be honest

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

DaCitySlanga wrote:
Im not talkin bout the buckethead locals that have no ambitions. The PG County girls in my undergrad were
pimp.gif
. But Im older than most of your prob so I would definately see how you think they are
sick.gif

DC Girls have that attitude but you can filter through them and fine some real good ones. Altho I see these young girls on the Metro on my way to work and are
sick.gif
. Maybe it this genreation now, I have no clue. PG County Girls 23 and up
pimp.gif

Yup things have changed! how old are you?

I ride the green line to work during the week...and the suitland-water front females are
sick.gif

I get on at branch ave. with the quiet civilized peoplem in the morning, after that 1st stop at Suitland you hear "F this N..." I just be like
smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:
i can't speak for PG... as for summer in DC... uptown is where its at...
i'm surprised you can't find people in georgetown during the day.... especially in the summer... all the girls are out shopping... but it depends on what kind of girl you looking for...

I be at work during the day...I work all the way down here by the FBI building in the DOJ building...It be dead as hell out hear. The only potentials I see that I can go at are MILFS that come out during lunch time.
laugh.gif

The only time I get to party is on the weekends working from 9:30-6:00pm FTL!

Im 26 homie. I feel you on that man. I get on at Greenbelt so Im good until I get to West Hyattsville, someimtes Ft. Totten then its
smh.gif
. I transfer at Red since I work at Judiciary Square from Ft. Totten until NY Ave/Florida Ave its "F This F that.

As far as Gerogetown, I only go there if I really need to. Parking, and not Metro Accessable FTL
mad.gif
. Only people near my job are offenders and people that stay getting into trouble. Working near the courthouses FTL!

damn....
i get on at fort totten......
frown.gif

anywho... i mean you right .. it is most definitely a lot of
smh.gif
looking chicks (i dont think im one of them but i also dont think i look like a super model either) ... but i mean most of them are girls who are young in the mind. this includes the youngings and the "women".. i love my city and i love being a DC girl, but i try my damndest not to be a DC girl sterotype (loud, hood, etc.). i only comes out when i get pissed.
btw... the guys do it too... but i still love me a DC boy.. but the ones that don't act like straight up ninjas

laugh.gif

Not I...but I know what you talking about.

I cant wait till I get a job down here where I can park and dont have to catch the train that +#+% be blown me...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]From my experience..

- California
- Florida
- New York[/color] ??

Originally Posted by webnerd06

damn....
frown.gif

smh.gif
looking chicks (i dont think im one of them but i also dont think i look like a super model either) ... but i mean most of them are girls who are young in the mind. this includes the youngings and the "women".. i love my city and i love being a DC girl, but i try my damndest not to be a DC girl sterotype (loud, hood, etc.). i only comes out when i get pissed.
btw... the guys do it too... but i still love me a DC boy.. but the ones that don't act like straight up ninjas
laugh.gif

I cant wait till I get a job down here where I can park and dont have to catch the train that +#+% be blown me...

sometimes i feel like thats too much... i rather take metro because you dont have to worry about paying and fighting with people to get a space.... plussomething random & entertaining is always happening on the metro

any where but portland haha
it doesnt matter if they are smoking hot though its all about which area has the girls with the less big egos cuz whats the point of having bomb girls if ucant smash becuz u aint a celebrity. a.k.a all girls in SoCal, New York, and Florida have huge egos and girls in Seattle and Arizona are not as hot but theystill hot and have small egos. if you get what im sayin

webnerd06 wrote:

webnerd06 wrote:
damn....
frown.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

sometimes i feel like thats too much... i rather take metro because you dont have to worry about paying and fighting with people to get a space.... plus something random & entertaining is always happening on the metro

%%#% I be fighting to get a space at branch ave. If you don't get their before 8am you are short
laugh.gif

And yes random %%#% does happen on the train. Just the other day a couple that got on at anacostia
smh.gif
was arguing. And this girl and her friend moved out theway and was like "excuse me because they dint want to get hit" ...The couple then shifts thier focus on the two girls and now everybody is about tofight.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by drekin06

I get on at Branch Ave, once they stop at Anacostia all hell be breaking loose.
smh.gif

Remember when we road the train home together and some lady came up to us and was like...

"Please! I need some money to get some food, I just got out of jail and I'm pregant"
smh.gif

I was thinking to myself ...
1st- who the !%@@ would get her pregnant?
2nd - $!@!% you lien!
eyes.gif

Remember when we road the train home together and some lady came up to us and was like...

"Please! I need some money to get some food, I just got out of jail and I'm pregant"
smh.gif

2nd - $!@!% you lien!
eyes.gif
smh.gif
I remember that +++#. I wish I was riding Yellow line.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drekin06

smh.gif

2nd - $!@!% you lien!
eyes.gif
smh.gif
I remember that +++#. I wish I was riding Yellow line.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh i cant wait... 2 more weeks and im home for the summer... i love DC randomness

Originally Posted by Put em up

^Greensboro and Raleigh, NC.

Jesus Christ
devil.gif

haha u talkin bout my neighborhood now lol...

feels pretty good to be noticed as a city. especially when TIP shouted us out in "We takin over" lol

Back
Top Bottom