smh.gif

Co-Sign

San Diego County
pimp.gif

Los Angeles County
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Florida good sirs, Florida. On the regular, everywhere you go anywhere in Florida, you'll always see hot chicks
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

from my years of watchin pron...miami has some bad broads....so cal cities got theirs too tho.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

New York has the Latin game on the lock for sure. Cali got the best Asian Girls. Midwest girls suck.

Don't sleep on Minnesota girls. My buddy from California goes wild when he comes out here to visit. Midwest girls FTW!

Yo, I reside in South Florida so Im blessed to see fine woman all day everyday
pimp.gif
. Ive been to NY and Texas. NY got the latin scene on lock, HOUSTON CHICS ARE BAD!!! and, from what I've seen on television, videos, online images,etc, Atlanta has some stallions fo' ya! I would love to live in ATL or Houston just for the chics. That Barbecue and Soul Food have them girls lookingthicker than a mug. So, IMHO, It's South FL (Palm Beach, Dade, Broward), Houston=ATL, Than NYC. Ive yet to go to Cali but I know there should be some nicewoman down there. However, I dont really dig Mexican or Asian chics so yall cali boys gotta shot me how the black chics lookin.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Miami....beaches every race...just alot of wild untamed shone down there

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier with braids...
You must be in Baltimore, right?

Exactly what Im thinking, dude must be in Baltimore.

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

DC got some also, just make sure you use common sense and wrap it up. Not evey female in DC has HIV/AIDS.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier with braids...

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

DC got some also, just make sure you use common sense and wrap it up. Not evey female in DC has HIV/AIDS.
thank you

tired.gif
Reisterstown...ftl. If i was 17 i swear i would hiteverything walking. I need to venture more to DC or VA

tired.gif
Reisterstown...ftl. If i was 17 i swear i would hit everything walking. I need to venture more to DC or VA

get on the marc train to union station and have fun
smile.gif

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by drekin06

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

smh.gif
you must go to the boulevard huh?

Back
Top Bottom