Real talk Vol. Be honest

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Miami....beaches every race...just alot of wild untamed shone down there

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier with braids...
You must be in Baltimore, right?

Exactly what Im thinking, dude must be in Baltimore.

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

DC got some also, just make sure you use common sense and wrap it up. Not evey female in DC has HIV/AIDS.
smh.gif
you must go to the boulevard huh?
Nope. I just lived in PG county for a long time and I havent seen a girl that im attractive to in a long time.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Miami....beaches every race...just alot of wild untamed shone down there

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier with braids...
You must be in Baltimore, right?

Exactly what Im thinking, dude must be in Baltimore.

PG County, Mo County,
pimp.gif

DC got some also, just make sure you use common sense and wrap it up. Not evey female in DC has HIV/AIDS.
smh.gif
you must go to the boulevard huh?
Nope. I just lived in PG county for a long time and I havent seen a girl that im attractive to in a long time.
I feel you. I live in PG too. We just desensitized by their stuck up !%%@*
roll.gif

EDIT: Not all of them are stuck up. But majority are because guys be gassing them like NTers do to certain woman...

I feel you. I live in PG too. We just desensitized by their stuck !%%@*
roll.gif

EDIT: Not all of them are stuck up. But majority are because guys be gassing them like NTers do to certain woman...
QFT
sadly i agree
DC girls on the other hand....
smokin.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif

QFT
sadly i agree
wink.gif
smokin.gif
Yea DC girls are cool just don't piss them off

roll.gif

QFT
sadly i agree
wink.gif
smokin.gif
Yea DC girls are cool just don't piss them off
happy.gif

webnerd06 wrote:

drekin06 wrote:
roll.gif

QFT
sadly i agree
smokin.gif
wink.gif

m7gh4.jpg

PG County Girls =
sick.gif

DMV girls and their attitudes as a whole=
sick.gif

DC Girls =
sick.gif

No don't get me wrong every girl is not
sick.gif
but the majority is...

For a long time the only girls I have seeing that I have been attracted to is when I go out to bars/clubs. You rarely see them walking the streets or just runinto them.

Cant wait till I get out this Stinky muther $%***%!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

webnerd06 wrote:

drekin06 wrote:
roll.gif

QFT
sadly i agree
smokin.gif
wink.gif

m7gh4.jpg

PG County Girls =
sick.gif

sick.gif

DC Girls =
sick.gif

sick.gif
but the majority is...

For a long time the only girls I have seeing that I have been attracted to is when I go out to bars/clubs. You rarely see them walking the streets or just run into them.

smh.gif

wow
i was just jokin... i mean im not gonna fake like DC girls dont have an attitude problem.... uptempokid can voice how i can get when im pissed... but damn
sick.gif
tho... thats a strong statement...
what happened to you?

webnerd06 wrote:

webnerd06 wrote:

drekin06 wrote:
roll.gif

QFT
sadly i agree
smokin.gif
wink.gif

m7gh4.jpg

PG County Girls =
sick.gif

sick.gif

DC Girls =
sick.gif

sick.gif
but the majority is...

For a long time the only girls I have seeing that I have been attracted to is when I go out to bars/clubs. You rarely see them walking the streets or just run into them.

smh.gif

wow
i was just jokin... i mean im not gonna fake like DC girls dont have an attitude problem.... uptempokid can voice how i can get when im pissed... but damn
sick.gif
what happened to you?

Nothing happned to me, I am just speaking in general...I just don't find to many attractive females in this area. To each is own you know. Its like younever find them in the general public and if you do its rare.

The only time you really see attractive females is when they come to the club, I'm just being honest.

Then you have the ones that just go out to party with their girls...and you try to go smack at the pretty one and their nasty friends be blocking
laugh.gif

But its all good though I know where I live and I know the states/city's with the attractive females. I just have to work on getting their.
smile.gif

webnerd06 wrote:
wow
sick.gif
what happened to you?

Nothing happned to me, I am just speaking in general...I just don't find to many attractive females in this area. To each is own you know. Its like you never find them in the general public and if you do its rare.

The only time you really see attractive females is when they come to the club, I'm just being honest.

Then you have the ones that just go out to party with their girls...and you try to go smack at the pretty one and their nasty friends be blocking
laugh.gif

But its all good though I know where I live and I know the states/city's with the attractive females. I just have to work on getting their.
smile.gif

tru
understandable....

but the summer times coming up... and everybody outside... no pretty people there?

webnerd06 wrote:

webnerd06 wrote:
wow
sick.gif
what happened to you?

Nothing happned to me, I am just speaking in general...I just don't find to many attractive females in this area. To each is own you know. Its like you never find them in the general public and if you do its rare.

laugh.gif

smile.gif

tru
understandable....

but the summer times coming up... and everybody outside... no pretty people there?

NOPE! the only attractive people I see in this area be at the clubs/bars. Them sun dresses are coming back out
pimp.gif

So I will be in the clubs bu as far as the PG County area hell no. I live in Clinton and I don't even hang around PG County.

When I am out, I am either Downtown/G-Town doing clubs or bars or either in Northern VA chilling. Tell you what...you name some spots wear the "prettyfemales" be and I will check them out this summer.

I'm trying to live somewhere like southern cal, arizona, texas, new york, or florida so I don't have to go clubbing just to see nice females.

Chopper- "Ya heard me!?!?!"
laugh.gif

i can't speak for PG... as for summer in DC... uptown is where its at...
i'm surprised you can't find people in georgetown during the day.... especially in the summer... all the girls are out shopping... but it depends onwhat kind of girl you looking for...

Im not talkin bout the buckethead locals that have no ambitions. The PG County girls in my undergrad were
pimp.gif
. But Im older than most of your prob so I would definately see how you thinkthey are
sick.gif

DC Girls have that attitude but you can filter through them and fine some real good ones. Altho I see these young girls on the Metro on my way to work and are
sick.gif
. Maybe it this genreation now, I have no clue. PG County Girls 23 andup
pimp.gif

DaCitySlanga wrote:
Im not talkin bout the buckethead locals that have no ambitions. The PG County girls in my undergrad were
pimp.gif
. But Im older than most of your prob so I would definately see how you think they are
sick.gif

DC Girls have that attitude but you can filter through them and fine some real good ones. Altho I see these young girls on the Metro on my way to work and are
sick.gif
. Maybe it this genreation now, I have no clue. PG County Girls 23 and up
pimp.gif

Yup things have changed! how old are you?

I ride the green line to work during the week...and the suitland-water front females are
sick.gif

I get on at branch ave. with the quiet civilized peoplem in the morning, after that 1st stop at Suitland you hear "F this N..." I just be like
smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:
i'm surprised you can't find people in georgetown during the day.... especially in the summer... all the girls are out shopping... but it depends on what kind of girl you looking for...

I be at work during the day...I work all the way down here by the FBI building in the DOJ building...It be dead as hell out hear. The only potentials I seethat I can go at are MILFS that come out during lunch time.
laugh.gif

The only time I get to party is on the weekends working from 9:30-6:00pm FTL!

DaCitySlanga wrote:
pimp.gif
. But Im older than most of your prob so I would definately see how you think they are
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I ride the green line to work during the week...and the suitland-water front females are
sick.gif

I get on at branch ave. with the quiet civilized peoplem in the morning, after that 1st stop at Suitland you hear "F this N..." I just be like
smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:
i'm surprised you can't find people in georgetown during the day.... especially in the summer... all the girls are out shopping... but it depends on what kind of girl you looking for...

I be at work during the day...I work all the way down here by the FBI building in the DOJ building...It be dead as hell out hear. The only potentials I see that I can go at are MILFS that come out during lunch time.
laugh.gif

Im 26 homie. I feel you on that man. I get on at Greenbelt so Im good until I get to West Hyattsville, someimtes Ft. Totten then its
smh.gif
. I transfer at Red since I work at Judiciary Square from Ft. Totten untilNY Ave/Florida Ave its "F This F that.

As far as Gerogetown, I only go there if I really need to. Parking, and not Metro Accessable FTL
mad.gif
. Only people near my job are offenders and people that stay getting into trouble. Working near the courthouses FTL!

DaCitySlanga wrote:

DaCitySlanga wrote:
pimp.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:

I be at work during the day...I work all the way down here by the FBI building in the DOJ building...It be dead as hell out hear. The only potentials I see that I can go at are MILFS that come out during lunch time.
laugh.gif

Im 26 homie. I feel you on that man. I get on at Greenbelt so Im good until I get to West Hyattsville, someimtes Ft. Totten then its
smh.gif
. I transfer at Red since I work at Judiciary Square from Ft. Totten until NY Ave/Florida Ave its "F This F that.

As far as Gerogetown, I only go there if I really need to. Parking, and not Metro Accessable FTL
mad.gif
. Only people near my job are offenders and people that stay getting into trouble. Working near the courthouses FTL!

laugh.gif

yea man its hard out here...I just be like its to early in the morning for all this non-sense.

But I keep to myself and just read the paper, I normally just throw on my head phones but my ipod broke FTL.

lol at ny girls looking like they dont want to be bothered. thats not a girl thing. no one in ny has a welcoming look on their face. i myself am a ny girl andi know if you try and speak to me on the train you had better be very funny to at least get me to smile and very good looking to get me to pay attention.because if i am on my way to work or on my way home from work i am in the crappiest mood ever. i dont think my poop doesnt stink and all that other stuff youguys assume. maybe you might want to change the way you are approaching a female from ny and you might have better luck. and also dont let a look scare youoff, because the hottest chick is usually the one with no one in her life because most dudes are running around with the same scardy cat mind set. get ittogether boys.

DaCitySlanga wrote:
pimp.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:

laugh.gif

I get on at Suitland and i hate that about them hoodrats. +#** making my station look bad....
smh.gif

DaCitySlanga wrote:
pimp.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
. I transfer at Red since I work at Judiciary Square from Ft. Totten until NY Ave/Florida Ave its "F This F that.

mad.gif

damn....
i get on at fort totten......
frown.gif

anywho... i mean you right .. it is most definitely a lot of
smh.gif
looking chicks(i dont think im one of them but i also dont think i look like a super model either) ... but i mean most of them are girls who are young in the mind. thisincludes the youngings and the "women".. i love my city and i love being a DC girl, but i try my damndest not to be a DC girl sterotype (loud, hood,etc.). i only comes out when i get pissed.
btw... the guys do it too... but i still love me a DC boy.. but the ones that don't act like straight up ninjas

Back
Top Bottom