RealTalk, whats your condom success rate.......... Vol Pills are expensive.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

My pull-out success rate is at 100%.

pimp.gif
CREAMPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Body painting ftw...lol

But I think 3have broke on me...

2 mags and a dures...durex's are like using rubber gloves...smh...never again!

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by supreme math

Truthfully magnus are no good for rough encounters..I've had 2 FAILS with Magnums... But they're still the only brand I trust to protect me.
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read or heard since the presidential election.
laugh.gif
at dudes thinking they're cool cause they use a Magnum and don't even know how to put it on properly and/or can't fit it but think that they're some type of experts (not just this cat either).

Threads like these where dudes try to assert their "masculinity" by telling a bunch of other males that they use Magnums are hilarious.

You should not have any problems no matter what the brand as long as you put the condom on correctly.

Dude! First off how are you gonna tell me what type of rubber sits well on my john?..That's gay and you're getting angry because Magum is choice.

Second I use Magnums because it covers most of the SHAFT and HEAD which is important...With other brands EVEN WHEN LUBED seem to slide off and not provideenough protection allowing a great margin for INFECTION....which is why MOST MEN use Magnum

Third you're obviously some little kid that just blew your only shot of sounding intellegent on a SEX ISSUE that was obviously out of your league.

There's only one possible way to put on a condom so what the **** are you even talking about?.......So like I said you spoke out of turn and now

you're known as the kid angry because Obama won and he can't fit Magnum
roll.gif

I didnt know soooooo many people use Mags now
laugh.gif

I remember when I first tried these in High School.. I used them for like 4 years straight then Started using Durex for a different feel.

But now using magnums just seems like the cool thing to say even while some of yall probably get no (()) at all....Sad
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

indifferent.gif
you're doing it wrong OP

supposed to double up.
...you can tell who's not getting any..
roll.gif

Double up? No one does that. I can't even fathom how ridiculous that would look.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
word, and u wouldnt feel anything, as u already dont cuz of the damn rubber.

edit
eek.gif
@Dirty riding Dirty
smh.gif
shame...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

indifferent.gif
you're doing it wrong OP

supposed to double up.
...you can tell who's not getting any..
Dirty, what do you recommend for protection bro ?

^ get into a long term relationship
smile.gif

^(yeah...I'm gonna catch flack for that)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
True Story

i never had problems w/ trojans. i like lifestyles too. i broke a few durex's and have avoided them ever since...

never used a magnum
laugh.gif

Well...

I was always told that if you use 2 condoms at once, there is a greater chance that they will pop/break....B/C of the friction between them.

Plus. what's the point of putting on a fitted and a skully ?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom